CH - 1

- No Ones POV -

" Lili~ baby, I am missing you " Jennie said on her phone while talking to Lisa when from other line she could only hear a sigh, they were watching movies while cuddling with eachother when suddenly Lisa have to leave Jennie for a while so that she can-... door opens as Lisa came and again fix herself beside Jennie and said " Baby it is important for peoples to go to washroom and for that it takes a little time, and at that time u should wait. " Jennie just pouted as she hugged Lisa, tightly, like she doesn't know when Lisa will leave her for washroom. In the middle of movie Jennie fell asleep on Lisa's chest ( flat chest hehehe ) and cutely snoring, that's when Lisa knew that her baby is asleep as she closed the Tv and slowly shifted herself to carry Jennie, without making her wake up Lisa  quietly picked Jen up and bring her to their bedroom and lay her down, they already had their dinner so there was no need of making it, she then switch off the lights and lay down beside Jennie as they sleep...

______________
Hahahah I am starting it from short then I will extend 😊....
_______
Did u liked the starting ?
_______
Don't forget to comment 🙃❣️
______________

Love you 💓😘