CH - 5

JENNIE'S POV~

Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. Her lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall as we made our way towards the bed, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together, passionately kissing. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes and threw them...don't know where. Her lips were soft, almost silken, and sweet, against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her hot breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in. She slowly controlled the rhythm of our kiss as her hand traveled towards my panties, sliding them down while I moved to get a perfect position to kiss while sitting on her lap, me moaning mess and her then making her way towards my hooked bra, as she slowly let it fall on the bed, I moaned louder as she parted from the kiss and without me knowing she was already sucking, licking, kissing my nipples.......

But...

We heard a loud thud from the living room and...tsk 

" Hello Bitches we are Home!! " ofc the great chicken n pasta ruined our moment...Lisa angrily got up from the top of me and without saying anything she took her clothes and quickly went to the bathroom...Lili was horny, I was horny and we didn't do it almost for 2 weeks because of work...and when finally we both were energetic and horny af. Urg~
.
.
.
.
.
.
After what happened a while ago, Lisa was irritated, well who will not. She was silent all the time but when both of the crackheads went to their respective rooms... She was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHIT !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smirking Sexily....god this is what I was waiting for 😭

________________

Bang Bang into the room~

hehe... short update ❤...

________________

love YOU blinks~

VOTED?