CH - 4

No one's POV~

" Ugh~ today was a tiring day, I can't believe that I finally made the Kangs employees agree with our upcoming project....Lisa will be so proud of me! " a smol bean excitedly but lazily said as she slumped her body on their living room couch, without knowing that someone parked the car in the front of their house as that person made her way towards the door and..

Knock Knock~

.

.

Knock Knock~

" Jen babe are u home ?! "

" Baby I am home already, open the door..."

Knock Knock~

" Coming Lili, 1min "

as soon as the door opens, a smol bean was greeted with a kiss as she quickly jumped on Lisa like a koala, then made there way towards their bedroom to get themselves a shower, to freshen up for dinner..." Nini baby get off from me now, so that I can take bath, then I will cook the dinner for us till that u can also take bath ..okay ? " Jennie nodded her head slowly while looking in Lisa's beautiful doe eyes that tells how tired she is. Lisa then got up after laying Jennie on the bed she get inside the bathroom...after 15mins of a good shower she opened the door and  got towards their closet as she wore a sports bra and a boxer and proceeded to kitchen.....  

LISA POV~ 

" Haa lets get started " With a deep sigh I made my thought of making something neither  so spicy nor sweet and a perfect dish that came up in my mind was bibimbap that consists of warm rice topped with mixed vegetables, beef or chicken, and raw egg, as well as soy sauce and a dollop of chili pepper paste for seasoning and more. I will also make Samgyeopsal, another staple Korean dish that requires little culinary skills, where chunky slices of pork belly are cooked on a grill at the diners' table, but I will not add cuz Jennie don't likes to eat pork. So It's then wrapped in lettuce or sesame leaf with dipping sauces and accompaniments such as button mushrooms, green chili peppers, green onions, raw onions and garlic, as well as kimchi. hehe now I am already Hungary, u too ? ( yes 😁 ) okay so its gonna take a long time. l then remembered that, Samgyeopsal is usually paired with a shot (or 2) of soju liquor so I checked in our fridge  to see if there's any stock left and for god sake there is still left...Phew.

[ I have Stole these recipes from google  👀 ]

JENNIE'S POV~

Wow, it feels so nice now...that was a long shower I think hehe lets see what is my Lili doing for almost 15min. Maybe she is done with the dinner thing...she was more tired than me but sadly she has to cook cuz she will not let me do that...yeah she will not, phew my baby. " Lili baby is the dinner done? " I back hugged as she turned and kissed my both cheeks....okay she is in bra and boxers hehe calm down Jen. " Yes baby the food is done and are u done drooling " she smirked whispering the last part sexily...Woah now can we wait for the dinner cuz it's getting hot in here? she hold my wrist slowly as we proceeded for dinner [ in the living room ]..... 

😏

After eating dinner we decided to sit on the chairs on our rooms balcony, well we always do that whenever we are not sleepy or want to spend time with each other, sharing each other's thought and romantic flirts....we both sat on it beside each other, without uttering a word Lisa offered me an air bud of her while I gladly accepted it and put it on my right ear.....

*Pls listen to Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan* 

_________
Published on - 24 April 2022
Total words - 650
_________

Voted? ♥️