CH - 3

LISA POV ~

The sun poured through our window. Another day had dawned, bringing with same routine and with usaual work, I wake up at 6 o'clock. I get up at 6:20, I went to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee for relaxing my mood which will help me get energetic. I have a shower and get dressed. I usually wear Jean's, like athletic pants and a white shirt, then I have to make my way towards our room again to see Jennie to wake her up cuz we need to still do works but her works start a little late then mine so I will just let her sleep. I also have some work with filing of files and Opening the app...
Get started.

Jobs to be Done
Published in
Jobs to be Done

·
15 min of reading....
·

Powerful way to facilitate team conversation and discovery when designing products. They are meant to cut right to the job to be done by eliminating distractions. The hardwork encourages the product's design process to focus on context, causality and motivations instead of assumptions, subjectiveness, personas and implementations.....but I stopped.

When I want something to eat....
When I'm in a rush and want something to eat....
When I'm in a rush, I'm starving and want something to eat....
When I'm in a rush, starving, need something I can eat with one hand while 'on the go', am not sure when the next time I'll be able to eat, ...but Jennie always feeds me...
She always take care of me.

As a CEO, I can backup my entire hard drive.
...and after adding detail....
As a powerful ceo, I can specify files or folders to backup based on file size, date created and date modified.
and.....
As a ceo, I can indicate folders not to backup so that my backup drive isn't filled up with things I don't need saved...
But that is always done by Jin, he is my secret worker, a powerful one.

AS A CEO, I am Powerful *smirk* ( Positively )....

I checked my wrist watch and saw the time was passed pretty fast, it's....

- 7:10 -
And there are still 40 mins left for Jennie to work so I think, i should wake her up
I walked towards our room and opened the door to see a beautiful girl sleeping quietly with her blanket on, she was also hugging my pillow tightly...maybe imagining me with her, I then slowly approached her with a wide smile on my face as she moved when I pecked her forehead softly, she then smiled still with closed eyes when I kissed her cheeks too..and then she finally opens her eyes after feeling me.

" Lisa~ " She cutely called me as I hummed " Hug me tightly " Jen said in her baby voice that I can't resist but she needs to work, it's Monday after all. " Baby u need to get up so that u will not be late for the meeting with Kang's and it is important cuz we can't ignore it and then say suelgi to do it alone, u know that she will agree in that too cuz she is our friend but still it's not good.. right? " I politely said as she hummed and then slowly got up rubbing her eyes gently that I find very cute she then kissed my cheeks and then she ran to the bathroom like a baby when I said " Now go and take shower, till that I will make breakfast " she nodded.

10 mins later I was ready with the breakfast and she was wearing her clothes and let me tell what I made...
Scallion Pancakes, with Korean street toast and a cappuccino, Jennie also came with her office attire a kinda hot one and then we proceeded to eat together...

[ Jennie's Outfit 🔥]

______
To be continued...
Love you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love you mandu

Love you mandu...
She finally dyed her whole hairs 🤧🥺

_______
♥️