Chapter 1

Lani POV

These last couple of months have been a lot on me,  I found out i was pregnant and within the same week i find out i have a high risk pregnancy and i haven't spoke to anyone in months

These last couple of months have been a lot on me,  I found out i was pregnant and within the same week i find out i have a high risk pregnancy and i haven't spoke to anyone in months. the day i left i just ended up packing everything and leaving with my daughter, i didn't let anybody know i was leaving expect for my sister. I didn't wanna tell anyone else out of fear that von would pull up and at that moment i wasn't ready to speak to him.

i haven't spoken to him or anybody else from his gang , i didn't think I needed to talk any of them anymore. they chose their side and to me they can stay on that side , i can't be mad those were his friends from the beginning  so I made the choice for them and i left them alone. i blocked everyone to keep from seeing anything from them and vice versa.

von did try to talk to me a few times but i left him on seen and after a while i couldn't take the text or calls anymore so i changed my number. i felt like if i kept my distance from him the easier this would be for me even tho i have been seeing him take off in his career and i'm very happy for him. i knew that's exactly what he wanted in his life but i honestly have nothing to say to him , yeah i miss him and love him but i won't be stupid for this man anymore he did me so wrong and honestly only thing i can say that is good that came out of this relationship was our daughter and this pregnancy , other than that nothing at all.

adeya is the only reason why i would even consider allowing him around her and this baby, i'm not a bitter women that will keep this baby and her away from him but right now i need time before i can be in the same room as him or even talk to him because i'm still hurt by him.

this week is adeyas birthday , she is gonna be 1 this year and i had debated for a week now if i should invite him to the party but i didn't know what i wanted to do, but i knew i had to it was only right for her so i just hope it doesn't blow up in my face but something is telling me this isn't gonna be good.

"hey babes how's the baby and the party coming along?" i turned and seen my bestie lexi ,i met lexii alijai back in like 2015, we've been friends every since then and she is honestly the only person i have right now."it's coming along im almost done with the finishing touches on the party and the baby is doing good , they still want me to go to check ups every week to make sure they're good" truth be told i was scared , this pregnancy has been so hard on me and with the party and the performance coming up i was in such a stressful situation but i knew it would come out good.

"but i have a question to ask you" she turned and looked at me "i was thinking that maybe you can do a small verse for me?" i give her these puppy dog eyes lexi was a great rapper and if she would do this then it would be big thing in her career and all i want for her to do is succeed in life. "mhmmm" she put her finger by her chin as if she was thinking "okay i'll do it just give me a day i can have something written up and ready for it" i was happy because this album was gonna be dope especially with her on it "did you ever think of the name yet?"

i hadn't put out the album name because it was a secret ,nobody knew but me. I didn't wanna tell anyone just yet about the album name till this week i was gonna finally tell everyone at adeyas birthday since everyone was coming and i had the album cover done and ready to be shown and i just hoped and prayed everyone loves it just as much as I do.

"yeah i do you still coming to adeyas birthday?" she looked at me like i was crazy "bitch now why wouldn't i be that's my baby i'ma always show out for her" i just laughed because lexi truly loved adeya and adeya really loved lexi , it was a match made in heaven. "well you'll know the name and ill be showing the album cover at the party" she was happy and doing a little dance "finally bitch".

"anyway let me head out and go to the studio next door and i'll see you around" i got up and hugged her "yeah i'm leaving now honestly" we both left out the room and went our separate ways,  i went to the car , got in and drove home.

i finally got home and as i'm walking up the stairs i see some flowers ,on my porch i pick them up and saw a note "congratulations on the upcoming album i knew you could do it ma" i knew exactly who this was from  and i honestly couldn't help myself from smiling. he is such a charmer but i have to stand my ground i can't fall for these weak ass pick up lines and shit i have to hold out i can't let him think what he put me through was okay he needs to Suffer like i did and i plan on making him suffer.

sorry for the mistakes

Vote & Comment