chapter 5

KING VON POV

I watched her close the door , I walked to deya room to check on her

I watched her close the door , I walked to deya room to check on her. I opened her door a little bit and looked inside , I noticed her window cracked opened a little. "the fuck" I thought to myself , the window wasn't open before. I looked around the room and notice the closet door was closed, I went to deya and picked her up carefully.

I walked back to lani room and knocked on the door , she opened the door "take her and lock y'all selves in the bathroom now!" she didn't question me , she took deya out of my hands and ran to the bathroom.

I heard the door lock and I pulled my phone out , I texted the gang "pull up" and sent the location. I pulled my gun out and walked back to the room and noticed the door was closed. I pushed open the door then looked around and I noticed the closet door was now opened.

I heard something fall in lanis studio room , the door was wide open. I slowly walked to the door as I pointed the gun at it and walked slowly inside the room. "I just wanted to show you how easy it is to get to your child" , I pointed my gun at this bitch ass nigga.

I pulled the trigger , the bullet got him in the arm "FUCK!" he fell to the ground "SHIT!!" I got closer to him."tell yo bitch ass boss to get me instead"  I hear gang coming inside the house, I raised my gun and shot him in the leg and that's when gang ran in the room "damn trigger happy ass nigga , couldn't wait for us."

I looked at this nigga like he was dumb as fuck ,"clean this shit up and send this back to his boy..., Alive."  I walked out and went to Lani's room, "hold on gang" durk stopped me "if you gonna be in lil folks life again , do right by her nigga." durk was serious "she real cool peoples, she held shit down when a lot of bitches woulda left." I dapped him up "I know twin , ima do right by her."

I walked away into the room "shhh it's ok deya." she was rocking back and forth with deya in her arms, trying to calm her down. "don't cry baby its okay daddy will be back, shhh" I smiled  at her. I walked to her "hey y'all good?" she turned around and deya flew out her arms into mine, "she heard the shots and got scared" I hugged deya tight.

"its okay baby im fine" she stopped crying and held onto me tight, "ima get y'all a hotel to stay tonight, i'm sor-" she put her hand up. "I understand safety first I'll pack her and my bag", she walked to her closet and pulled a suitcase out.

"ill pack deya's stuff" I walked out with deya in my hands , "is that unc's baby?" this nigga stay talking loud af. she looked at him and back at me "take her for me so I can pack her things" booka walked to me and grabbed her ,"hey baby im yo unc, just remember ill shoot a nig-" I turned to him."nigga shut the fuck up , don't tell her no shit like that before lani beats both of our ass."he put his hands up , "yo daddy a moody ass nigga" he turned to walk away and I went back to packing.

Kelani POV

there was a knock at my door "come in" I had my back to the door and I was folding some shirts, "

there was a knock at my door "come in" I had my back to the door and I was folding some shirts, "....umm....hey." I stopped folding and turned around I seen tink standing at the door awkwardly, she seemed so nervous and scared to talk to me "how..you..been.?"

I stared at her for a little bit before even responding "I've been good, how about you?" I knew she wanted an explanation on everything , I just didn't know how to tell her "ive bee-" she was cut off by booka "ayy tink come get von dumbass, before i knock this nigga head clean off." he walked into the room with deya in his arms. he looked at me and tink standing awkwardly "why y'all looking like that?" he looked between us again "y'all was in here about to fuck, wasn't yall?"

I rolled my eyes at his statement ,"get the fuck on booka" tink said smacking her lips, "you always saying something dumb as fuck" booka flipped her off and walked out yelling . "YOO VON, YO BMS AND TINK FUCKING IN THIS ROOM" you can the whole gang laughing from down the hall. "I ALWAYS KNEW LANI WAS SWINGING FOR THE OTHER TEAM", I heard durk yelling "SHE FUCKED VON STUD LOOKING ASS."

I could hear von smack his teeth "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU OBESE BITCH", me and tink just started laughing. "YO MAMA LOVE THIS OBESE BITCH THO", von runs passed my room and you hear a big bang. me and tink look at each other and go out the room and look over the stairs.

von and Biggs are fighting and von got him in a headlock "THE FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY MAMA NIGGA" he starts punching him in the stomach. "I SAID YO MAMA LOVES THIS OBESE BITCH NIGGA" , von then body slammed him to the ground playfully.

"bitch ass nigga don't speak on my mama again, before I shoot yo goofy ass on foe nem grave." I rolled my eyes at them and walked back inside the room , tink follow behind "lani why did you leave and stop talking to me?" I stopped in my tracks and looked at her ,"tink let's talk about this later okay?" she nodded her head and walked out the room

I let out a sigh of relief as I didn't know how to tell her without sounding selfish , I mean I had good reason to leave but no good reason to say why I stopped talking to her. tink and Annmarie never give me a reason or neither did they choose a side, I didnt want them to have to choose a side. I knew their loyalty was to von not me, but maybe I was wrong.

I left out the room with the suitcase packed, I walked downstairs I went by the door where everyone was standing "Biggs and Lou stay here and watch the house" von was giving orders to everyone "tink Annmarie and India y'all going to the hotel with lani , my security gonna take y'all there." I took deya from booka and got into the car.

von came to the car "here" he hands me a phone. "I already have one, I don't need this" I tried handing it back. "it's a trap phone , it can't track calls or you"I took it back from him. "I need your phone" , I looked him confused. "he's tracking your phone, Lou is gonna take it to another hotel and if he follows you there ill get him." he explained to me I nodded him and give him my phone.

"you gonna be good lil folks", I looked at him and smiled "thank you for keeping us safe" he looked me in my eyes with so much love "always" was all he said before giving deya a kiss on the forehead and me one on the cheeks. he closed the door and went to another car. tink and everyone else got into the car and we drove off to the hotel.

sorry for mistakes

Vote&Comment