Chapter 2

Lani

I finally made it home and as soon as i walk through the door deya runs straight for my arms "mama!" i give her a big hug and kiss "okay baby girl i missed you too" i put her down and walked into the kitchen where ms

I finally made it home and as soon as i walk through the door deya runs straight for my arms "mama!" i give her a big hug and kiss "okay baby girl i missed you too" i put her down and walked into the kitchen where ms.jackson was cleaning dishes ."hey baby how was the studio?" i give her a side hug "it was good almost done with the album , how was she today?" she laughed "same as always we went to the park for a bit and then came back here and watched movies then made dinner" ms. jackson was a sweet old lady she never questioned anything i did with my life , she supported me and gave me good advice when I needed it.

"so i gotta ask you something" i turned and looked at her "yeah what's up?" she looked uneasy "now you might be upset with me and that's fine" i just looked at her "but im leaving out of town for my birthday week with friends and i won't able to watch deya"  i give her a smile and laughed a little i wasn't gonna be upset i understand she needs time with herself and my child is my responsibility.

"now that isn't the part you're gonna be upset about" she pauses and took a deep breath "i think you should ask von to come over and babysit for the days I can't" my smile dropped and my face was now in a mug , she knew how i felt about being around von and i literally told her last time how being around him wasn't a great idea for me "and i called him and asked him to come over tonight, he will be coming by" she grabbbed all her things and was about to run for the door.

"woah!!! come back here!" i was just not understanding why she would do that "I'm sorry but you need allow that man around his daughter, that little girl is missing him and is always saying daddy daddy daddy" she gives me a serious look "I understand he hurt you and you might not able to forgive him" she came closer to me "but baby you gonna have to figure a way on how to deal with him for the next 18 years of both of your kids life" I sigh she was right I couldn't avoid him forever "he still has a right to his kids no matter what y'all got going on, those are his babies and I'm pretty sure he can take care of them for a week while I'm gone" I looked at her for a few minutes then asked "what time is he coming?" she looked at her watch "20 minutes" I looked up at with widen eyes and she already out the door and to her car "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" i yelled out to her.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door , i picked up my phone and went to dial his number but I remember I didn't have his number anymore since I changed my number. I put my phone down and went upstairs to change my clothes that's when my phone went off and it was a text from ms. Jackson "Vons  number" she sent and following behind was a contact for him , I looked at it for a minute before getting the courage to send him a text.

Text Message Between von&lani

-Von?

Who's this

15 minutes go by