Chapter 1

Authors Note: All scenes and characters from twilight belong to Stephanie Meyers, I own OC's and original scenes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's POV
I've never given much thought to how'd I die, but dying surrounded by the ones you love seem like a good way to go. Too bad my death didn't turn out that way. I died over hundreds of thousands years ago, and I did surrounded by my loved ones, but they were the ones who me took out. They struck me down and burned me to ashes. I'm not mad, just disappointed really, but that's a story for another time.

I stood under the hot Phoenix sun, holding my souvenirs for my trip back home to Forks. I would say that I'm gonna miss Phoenix but I'm not. Mom thinks Im going to give her and Phil space so they can travel together, but that just happened to be a convenient reason. The real reason I'm going is to find my mates.

I'm not entirely human, I am titan reborn. I'm a descendant of Gaia, her daughter to be specific. But I died, a very lonely death, and somehow I was reincarnated 16 years ago. I get flashes of my past life randomly, some of the powers I had all those years came back with me as well. I don't think I have full control of them but they do come in handy. When I was born I felt like something was missing and then suddenly I knew what it was (that's one of my powers just "knowing" things), my mates. I felt warmth leave my body and split up into those who would be mine. So now, I'm following that feeling to become whole again.

I went up to my mother and awkwardly hugged her, I wouldn't miss her either. She was childish and only cared about herself. I walked ahead as I heard her husband call for us. I got in the truck and then we drove off to the airport.

Time Skip

   Now Washington wasn't the most prettiest place. It was constantly cloudy and rainy, but that's what I loved about it. The rain was really cleansing and just felt right. Charlie and I were driving across the bridge when the "Welcome To Forks" sign came into view. Forks wasn't the biggest city, had a population of around 3000 people. I didn't like that about this place, word tends to get around fast, so people are always in your business.

   Charlie's a police officer, the chief actually.

"Your hair's longer," Charlie's says sarcastically, he knows I cut it real short. I died it too

I chuckle, "you like?" He looked at me and nodded

I chuckle, "you like?" He looked at me and nodded. That's Charlie for you, really bad at small talk.

"Dad, you don't have to try to have a 'normal' conversation, I'm not normal." He shook his head at my comment and glanced at me again, "so do you know who they are?"

Charlie knew about everything concerning my past life and powers. He took it pretty well when I told him a few years ago, ever since then when i would come over during the summer, he'd ask about my mates and if I had any new memories. I would tell him my memories, but I never got any more information about my mates other than this pulling feeling and warmth in the air, like a string attaching me to them.

I looked down at my hands and sighed, "no." He nodded again and we rode the rest of the way home in silence.

As I got out the car, a huge smile made its way to my face. The house still looked the same as always, but it's  great to be here and spend time with Charlie.

Before I could walk in the house, Charlie coughed. "I have a surprise for you", I looked at him suspiciously. He started walking to the back so I followed him.

A tiny shed house come into my view immediately, and I beam.

"You didn't!"

"I did", he smiled at me. I dropped my bag and ran in. It was empty with purple walls besides a tiny kitchen on the side and what seems like a bathroom towards the back.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I figured you would want to decorate it so i left it empty. I saved a few bucks for you to get necessities."

I shook my head, "this is enough! I got the rest, thank you!!" I ran and hugged him, he chucked and squeezed me back, "glad you like it kiddo, go get semi settled. You can sleep in your old bed till you get everything."

He walked off, he didn't like to hover. That was something I was very appreciative for. I dragged my bags inside from the back into my old room when I heard a horn outside. I walk out to see Charlie, Billy, and Jacob standing near a red truck.

"Bella!" Charlie yelled.

"Coming", I say as I jog up to then and greet Billy and Jacob. I hug them both, Jacob and I make eye contact and I feel a flicker in my eyes. 'Shit' I thought.

Jacob looks at me shocked, "I think your eyes just changed colors"

I feel the same flicker and breathe a sigh out, "nah it was just the reflection of the truck or something."

My eyes changes colors when I'm around supernatural's, it's like a warning to them that I'm very powerful, it sends off a signal. To me, it's a little notifier that I'm around a supernatural.

"Oh well, come look at your sweet ride!"

I look at the truck confused, "mine?"

"Yea, i fixed it up myself", he says opening the door for me as I hop in and crank it up, runs smooth.

"I love it", I voice my thoughts out loud. He grins harder and high fives me.

Charlie walks up from him and Billy goofing around. "This is another one of your surprises."

I laugh and hug him again for the homecoming presents.

I look at Jacob, "too bad I can't give you a ride to school."

Jacob goes to school on the reservation, which makes sense since he's apart of their tribal legends. The Quilette's are descendants of wolves, they're shape shifters, Jacob is one as well considering I sensed he's supernatural and he's apart of the tribe. He shrugs and hops out the truck.

I head back into my old room and pull out my laptop to start ordering stuff for my "place" and some more clothes since I didn't bring much. I buy a whole bunch of room decoration and alternative fashion clothes. I see that it's getting late by the time I'm done so I close my laptop and get out my outfit for school tomorrow and go to bed. I needed rest, I have a feeling tomorrow I would meet my mates.