ALONE

🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️
Describing today's weather.

After Mr Jeon come back from office they all do dinner together and sat in living room around their parents to listen to old talks.

Mr jeon: on time all your brother's got punishment you also got a little punishment.

Taehyung: really when.

Mrs Jeon: you are 6 at that time.

Taehyung: ok tell us then.

So today
Dad-39years old
Mom-37 years old
Seokjin-15 years old
Suga-15 year old
Jhope-13 years old
Namjoon-13 years old
Jimin- 11 years old
Jungkook- 11 years old
Taehyung -6 years old

Today Mr and Mrs Jeon went to business party leaving their sons home alone as the older ones take the responsibility of youngers not even youngers you can say of younger one because jimin and Jungkook already clear their parents at their 11th birthday that they are not small know they are big boys so only Taehyung needs to be treated like baby.

Mr Jeon: sons you sure you will take care of each other or say it I will surely call babysitter.

Jin: dad let us take responsibility if we don't take responsibility how will be become responsible .

Mrs jeon: ok ok honey let them but yah remember if Taehyung cry call me I will come back.

As you are thinking where is Taehyung he is sleeping in his room as  he exhausted from playing and Jumping around everywhere so he just slept even without taking his dinner.

Namjoon: ok mom we will call you.

As Mr and Mrs Jeon left everyone have a sequel as they have very special plans for today night.

The elder sons of jeons decided to conduct a party in their house as they know their parents didn't reach before 1 ,2 am .
( Elder jeons consists of seokjin,Suga, Namjoon and hobi)

Younger jeons asks their friends to come so that they can play video games all night.
( Younger jeons consists of jimin and Jungkook)

Yes Taehyung don't know anything about all this all his brother just consist him as a baby as well .

Present time.

Taehyung: you all really do all fun without me.

Namjoon: you are just a baby at that time.

Taehyung: no I'm not I'm 6.

Seokjin: do you think 6 is a big number

Taehyung: but you all do party without me and even play video games without you.

Hobi: because we are stupid tennagers who always make first decision wrong .

All laughs at his comment.

Mr Jeon: ok after that.

Back to past

Jin, Namjoon, Suga,hobi all invited their entire classes ,snacks are prepared by maids as they told them to prepare they thought that jeon couple knows about party so they are preparing snacks and other things for party .

After few minutes party started and many people start coming to party where Taehyung is sleeping soundly because the room is soundproof . After a while when Jungkook and jimins friends enter inside their house they lock themselves in gaming room.