Coughing

Ok so many of you are saying me to update but their is some problem in my wattpad because I have continuously writing half of stories and saving it in drafts but next day if I saw drafts next day half of the story get removed which made me mad and don't want to write anything I will try to post next stories as fast as I can...........

All your ideas are great after this chapter I will surely try to make chapters on your ideas.

As time passed so fastly Taehyung also start going to school his rose miss was also teaching in the school the school was nice he become very popular in school with his Felix hyung as he is cute , innocent, intelligent as well but every person can't be good in the school one day after returning from school he saw a group of students smoking near the school building they offer Taehyung a cigarette as well but he politely declined but after returning home he also thinking of how it feels to use cigarette he was always a curious kid from his childhood and always ready to do new things but he made his mind that neither his father do smoking neither do brothers so he knows it's a bad thing.

After few days he saw most of his classmates starts smoking even the girls and group of guys and girls who are jealous of him starts teasing him.

Boy1: hahaha look baby Tae Tae is here who didn't even smoke once girls are better than you they even tried smoking once .

Girl1: right we are better.

Girl2: baby don't you miss your mumma go go don't cry here.

Boy2: hahahaha our baby doll.

Girl3: oh baby are you going to tell your family about this hmm.

Boy3 : cmon he is baby but don't a snitch right baby .

He says while holding Taehyung chin harsly.

Girl1: listen here bitch if you told someone about all this we will ruin you understand.

All are teasing him while he has tears in his eyes he wants to told his parents and brothers about it but he was a not a baby he can handle his problems by himself.

Later on that evening

Taehyung bought a pack of cigarettes and sit in his room and take out a cigarette with shaky hands and take a puff from cigarette which made him cough so bad neither do he like the smell at all but he has to do this because he has to prove to all his bullies that he is not a baby like how they tease him......

At night
When entire family was sitting eating dinner then Taehyung was coughing in between way more much.

Mom: Tae are you are fine .

Taehyung: yes mum I'm fine.

Dad: but why are you coughing say it if you are sick i will call the doctor right know.

Taehyung: no dad I'm not it just that I ate a lot of ice cream.

Jimin: then why on the earth you are a lot of ice cream when you know that you get sick easily.

Taehyung: I'm sry mom and dad I'm sry hyungs.

Mom: baby don't feel sad ok you can eat ice cream but next time don't eat too much ok.

Next day
Same time Taehyung took out an cigarette and place it on his lips when Felix enters  inside room and got shocked eyes wide open he can't even process what just he saw but suddenly he comes in his track when he Taehyung is coughing a little as well .

Felix: you.

Taehyung: hyung I

Felix was about to go outside when Taehyung grabs his foot and stop him from leaving.

Taehyung: hyung please.

Felix: why Taehyung why? What the hell happened to you why are you smoking don't you know it's not good for health.

Taehyung: I know hyung( he says lowly)

Felix: then why in this world you are smoking.

Taehyung wants to say something but words didn't come out of his mouth.

Felix: ok you can't say anything to me so let's go say it uncle.

Taehyung: no hyung no please please don't tell them I don't want to make disappointed on me.

Felix: then who told you to drink  ? I want a complete story of start to end.

Taehyung told him about his classmates teasing and bullying him over cigarettes and baby and starts crying hardly Felix just hugs him and tries his best to make him stop crying.

Felix: ok that's it lets tell uncle about bullying thing it's not your fault completely right.

Taehyung: please Taehyung please I can't see their disappointed face please you can punish me take my all cigarettes I will never use them again please please.

Felix wants to reject Taehyung's offer but Taehyung was crying like no tomorrow so with a hesitation in heart Felix agree with Taehyung's deal but made a mental note that if Taehyung tried smoking again he is going to report it to uncle .

Felix: ok come.

Taehyung lays on Felix lap while Felix remove his protection and starts spanking him on same spots.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Taehyung: hyung please it's hurting

Felix: only few are left

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Felix: ok ok that's it
With that Felix apply soothing cream on him then carry him and both slept while cuddling.....

To be continued......

Choose one

(1)ok so first is Taehyung family found out directly about smoking and bullying.
(2) another bullying thing then his parents found out about smoking and thing