stress and fail

Mr Shane pov.

That Kim taehyung I don't have any major problem with him but after knowing his parents full history his parents and I have a old past yup his father was my enemy at that time as well and we'll his mother was used to be my girlfriend but my one mistake sleeping with the school slut in drunken state made us do breakup i really used to love her no matter what but after She get in relationship with his father made my blood boil more and even break my heart but now I m going to made this little boy suffer for his parents mistake.

( Saying that he just laughs like a crazy person)........

As taehyung reaches his home he saw all his family sitting in the Living room maybe talking about some business. He went towards them and sat on the nearby couch as when he sat he wanted to yelp at pain but he can't he knew his parents are gonna ask him how when and what and he don't want to answer any.

Mom: baby how's school?

Taehyung: good mom.

Mom: go get fresh up i will made something for you to eat.

As taehyung was about to go when Suga ask him something .

Suga: bear did something happens in school.

Taehyung: no hyung why asking?

Suga: nothing .

Taehyung: ok hyung.

With that taehyung went to his room to get freshen up.

After eating dinner

Time skip

2 pm

Taehyung is studying right still studying the guy who sleeps after 11 is still studying he doesn't know why but he wants to study today as his brother pass from his room area he saw lights are on

To be continued

Ok so i know you guys are continuously asking me why I'm not posting my other books but the college is like full of drama life every happened to be new shit

. So i don't have any idea how to start new chapter if you want your fav book to be uploaded first write a personal msg to me how to start a new chapter from where I end the last chapter then I will again start my books so yup your fav book is upto you..............