🤗love u mama🤗

Here taehyung was enjoying his nice time with his parents watching movie with both of them as he got punishment from them for shouting at his mother he just lash at her accidently so frustrated with all his homeworks first he didnt realise what he did but when he realises what he did not punishment was his only concern but when he see dissaponitment in his mothers eyes he cant take it he loves his mama and papa the most so he was continously apolozing to her even she forgive him but he was still feeling sry..........

Flashback

Taehyung pov

Im so tired literally so tired of all this workbooks and assignment cant these  teacher understand that they are teaching single subject thinking we are studying single subject cmon we had many subjects and all the teachers giving tons of work giving me thousand tons works i cant deal with it.

Thinking all this taehyung made a pout.

Felix : tae what happened ?

Tae: nothing hyung.

Felix : they why are u making this pout baby .

Tae: because of this thousand tonnes homework .

Saying that he pouted again.

Felix just laugh at his statement and tell him to go home with him.

At home

Taehyung was sitting home all his books are open scrambeled around his bed not even changing his clothes he was so much focused on his work.

When his mother enters inside the room.

Mom: baby what are you doing ? Why haven't you changed yet ?

Tae: mom im too busy i will change later.

Mom: baby its not a good thing cmon .

Tae: mom please .

Mom: no im not taking your excuses go change your uniform then wash your face have some fruits then start working again.

( She said with a stern face and left him)

But he ignore his mothers words like you know ( we take mothers scolding as talking 😅😅)

As his mother send fruits with maid as she was doing some office work maid put the fruits on table and left and he was just doing his work with all his strength not only work was his first priority but he knew that today the new horror movie was releasing so he want to see that so thats the reason he was doing his work so fast😅.

Its night time know his mother decided that taehyung should have his dinner know as his father and brothers are going to be late so she calls him but didnt get any response so she went towards his room saw him with headphones still in his uniform doing homework fruits are untouched she was happy that he was studying but he doesnt want her baby to overwork and get sick . She was angry but calmed herself down and went towards him gently removing his headphones.

Mom: baby what did i told you?

Tae: mom i had so much work.
( Says without looking at his mom)

Mom: baby mama will help you later okay go change and come for dinner.

Tae: no mom first i will complete this.

Mom: no baby i will help you later and we will complete it first you need to change and eat something i dont want you to get sick because of homework.

Saying this she starts pulling him he gets irritated as he was hungry frustrated and tired too he forcefully takes back his hand and shouts at her.

Tae: can't you understand this at once that i dont want to eat why are u always disturbing me i dont want anything whenever i want something i can do it by myself you shouldn't always need to pamper me.

( He shouted so loudly this is the first time he ever shouted at his mother this loud and let out his frustration at her mother)

He finally realises what he did he just looks at his mother there she was standing staring at him with sad eyes he was waiting for her scolding even punishment but she just gives him a sad smile and leaves the room.

He just froze at his place not knowing what to do He realised his mistake and changed his clothes fastly and went downstairs finding his mother in the kitchen .

Tae: mom

Mom: yes

Tae: mom I'm sorry.

Mom: It's fine baby.

Saying that she again started doing her work.

Tae : mom please talk to me mama im hungry please give me food.

Mom: sein ( the maid name) give tae his food.

Tae: no mom you give me food I don't want anyone else to serve it.

Mom : why I'm not pampering you anymore right that is what you want right I'm going to give you what you want.

Listening to this taehyung got tears in his eyes he just hugged his mother and started crying  ...
.................

To be continued