The Mirror

Mirabel's outfit

In the morning Mirabel wakes up and gets dressed

In the morning Mirabel wakes up and gets dressed. When she does she lifts up her hoodie and looks at herself in the mirror rubbing her stomach. She goes over to the scale and sees she's lost 2 pounds from not eating. When she steps off she feels dizzy and sits on the floor by the wall by the sink. She then throws up and flushes the toilet and gives all her strength to get up and goes to her bed. Then Camilo walks in.

"Hey amor." Camilo sits by her. "Hi." Mirabel smiles. "I got you food." Camilo sits by her. Mirabel looks at him. "Mirabel at least try to eat please I don't like seeing you like this." Mirabel sits by her. Mirabel picks up the plate and takes small bites of her food.

"Good now let's see if you can walk again." Camilo stand up and puts hia hand out. Mirabel grabs her hands and slowly stand up. Camilo back up to give her space to walk. She take small steps until she is able to walk normally. Her headache starts to go away a little and she's able to gain her vision back.

Mirabel walk to the bathroom to the mirror and lifts up her shirt cause at this point she's obsessed with weighing herself now and wanting to lose more weight. Camilo runs up to her and puts her shirt down and kisses her neck gently.

"Your beautiful okay I promise." Camilo tells her. Mirabel turns around and puts her arms around her neck. "I love you." Mirabel smiles. "I love you too amor." Camilo replies. Mirabel walks back to her room and sits on her bed.

"You know your going to be okay right?" Camilo asks.

Mirabel wants to tell her caring boyfriend the truth and say no because she doesn't know if she's going to be okay or not after her mental health is getting worse everyday. And she doesn't want no more cuts on her arm and doesn't want to have headaches that hurt like hell anymore but she knows it's never going to happen

"Yeah." Mirabel lies. "I wish I could do more to help." Camilo frowns. "Hey you already do so much for me and I appreciate that so much already I wish I could she how much I appreciate everything you do for me." Mirabel confesses.

"I just want you to be okay." Camilo tears up. "I do too I'm just not there yet." Mirabel wipes a tear from his cheek with her thumb. "I'm just happy your here right now with me." Mirabel hugs him in. respond he hugs her back. Camilo lightly kisses her head. 

"I just hate feeling like this." Mirabel sits down. "I know I hate seeing you like this." Camilo looks down at her and rubs her cheek with his thumb.

Tears slowly start coming from Mirabels eyes as she looks down at the floor. Camilo kneels on one knee and lifts her head up as he wipes her tears.

"I know you feel like you can't get through this it's been a year since you started hurting yourself and the pain to see and I hated it but you haven't came out of your room in a week and your to dizzy to stand up and take a shower. Baby I know you don't want me to worry but I am worried about you so much. I always think your not going to wake up or just end it all every night and it hurts because I feel like I haven't done enough for you and I don't want to lose you. And you not eating scares me and the cuts on your arms I can't even bare to think how deep they are. I know how much your struggling right now and I wish I could see inside your head and make you think different. And make you realize how precious and how beautiful you are  and how much everyone loves you as a person but you won't believe me if I said it. But you mean the world to me I'm serious. Your the only thing I got right now." Camilo confesses.

"I love you so much." Mirabel gets up and hugs him. "I love you so much too." Camilo hugs back. "Your not going to lose me I'm going to keep trying." Mirabel says. "And I'm going to help you every step of the way." Camilo replies.

They spend the rest of the day together but there were times when she couldn't walk straight. Everyone is at the table eating dinner. Mirabel is holding her for and poking her food.

"Mirabel." Julieta says. "Hm." Mirabel quickly looks up. "Hija are you doing to eat?" Julieta asks. "I-i umm." Mirabel tries to say. "Mirabel just eat don't waste food." Abuela says. "I-i." Mirabel stutters. "Abuela." Camilo says. "What? It's not that hard. Mirabel just eat." Abuela tells her. "I CAN'T!" Mirabel yells and runs to her room.

Camilo sighs knowing something like this would happen. He gets up and picks up Mirabels plate and walks to her room. He sees her laying on the bed he walks over to her and sits her plate on her table. He gets her a night gowned. He sits her up.

"Baby puts your hands up real quick." Camilo tells her. She mumbles and lifts her hands up. He takes off her shirt and unclips her bra and puts her night gowned on. He lays her back down and takes off her sweat pants. Then he cover her up after he puts her clothes in the bathroom and lays out a new outfit for her tomorrow with her medicine laying on the sink. He kisses her head.

"Goodnight love." Camilo walks out

A few hours later in the middle of the night Mirabel wakes up and sees a plate of food by her. She picks in up and puts it Infront of her. She looks at it for a moment but then she picks up the fork and takes small bites of her food until she eats all of it. Mirabel feels alone so she gets up and walks over to Camilo's room and lays in bed with him.