News

Meanwhile with Mirabel in her bedroom

Mirabel's Bedroom

she's sitting on the floor looking at the wall. She looks at a picture of her and Camilo. Then thoughts start raining about how Camilo doesn't deserve her. She grabs her piano from under the bed. She starts messing around with the key but when she comes up with something she starts to sing the lyrics that she's making up on the way.

Scare Myself
Thoughts keep on racing, one by one
I don't know who they're running from (Mirabel bites her lip)
Biting my lips until they bleed
Symptom of livin' life with me

'Cause I'm scared they're the monsters that I swear are under my bed
Scared that they might just be all in my head
Scared that I'm dreaming and already dead, mmm
And I'm terrified of the shadows that follow me home
Afraid that they'll get me when I'm all alone
Look in the mirror, I see someone else

Sometimes I even scare myself
Ain't it kinda funny how
Nobody can cut me down like I can
I drag myself through Hell again
What's it gonna be today?
Am I gonna 'cause me pain?
I'll be damned, sometimes I even scare myself

Leave me all alone with the voices
End up in the wrong kind of places
Every day's a dark situation
Trying not to hoop with the poison
Paint my face 'cause the real me is pointless
Do my nails, just to rip me to pieces
Lose my mind 'cause I don't wanna keep it

Sometimes I even scare myself
Ain't it kinda funny how
Nobody can cut me down like I can
I drag myself through Hell again
What's it gonna be today?
Am I gonna 'cause me pain?
I'll be damned, sometimes I even scare myself

'Cause I'm scared that the monsters that I swear are under my bed
Scared that they might just be all in my head
Scared that I'm dreaming and already dead

Sometimes I even scare myself
Ain't it kinda funny how
Nobody can cut me down like I can
I drag myself through Hell again
What's it gonna be today?
Am I gonna 'cause me pain?
I'll be damned, sometimes I even scare myself

Mirabel gets a baggy sweatpants and hoodie on and goes outside. She sees Camilo talking to a girl. That is so much prettier thank her and skinnier. That doesn't have bags under her eyes or red eyes from always crying. Mirabel walks downstairs and leans against a the wall waiting for Camilo to notice her. As she's waiting her thoughts keep getting darker and sadder. Camilo finally sees and says goodbye to the girl that is now walking away. Camilo walks up to her. Mirabel hugs him tightly but gently. As Camilo smiles down at her and hugs back. Tears start coming down her face. Camilo sees her crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" Camilo asks. "Your going to hate me." Mirabel cries. "W-what why?" Camilo asks. "I-im p-preagant." Mirabel stutters. "What?" Camilo says confused. "I found out this morning and you were busy so-so I couldn't tell you." Mirabel says. "I-im sorry your going to leave me and your going to hate me-" Mirabel gets cut off by Camilo kissing her. "I don't hate you mi vida." Camilo tells her. "So your not going to leave me?" Mirabel asks. "Ofc not were family and your the only thing I have." Camilo says.

"It's just y-your 13." Camilo looks at her. "I'm going to be 14 when the babies born." Mirabel says. "You don't think I'll be able to do it do you." Mirabel looks down. "No it's just Mirabel you starve yourself 24/7 you cut yourself most of the time and you still don't know how to take care of yourself." Camilo says. "Okay fine then you go fuck some stable girl that don't have problems and go have a baby with her!" Mirabel yells. Camilo sighs and takes her hand and takes her to her room.

"Amor you know I don't mean it like that." Camilo looks at her.

Mirabel doesn't look at him. Camilo gets on his knees and lifts her head up.

"I love you okay and I'm always going to love you." Camilo says. "I'm sorry for freaking out." Mirabel apologizes. "I-im ju-just scared." Mirabel stutters.  "Why?" Camilo asks.

"I saw you talking to this girl then thoughts just started going in my head a-and I didn't know what to do and I saw how pretty she was and I thought you were going to leave." Mirabel explains.

"Mirabel I'm not going to leave you for anyone I don't care who they are. I love you and only you and I'm going to continue loving you." Camilo looks in her eyes.

Mirabel looks him and the eyes and start kissing him until she pulls away.

"What are we going to tell everybody?" Mirbel asks. "That I'm a 13 year old that is pregnant from a 14 year old boy." Mirabel sarcastically says. "Yeah pretty much." Camilo smiles and so does Mirabel. "Dinner to night WE will tell them." Camilo says. "Okay." Mirabel puts her arms around him and kisses his soft lips.

It's a few hours past and everyone is eating dinner right now. After everyone is done Camilo and Mirabel decides to tell everyone.

"I'm pregnant." Mirabel blurts out. "Mirabel." Camilo looks at her. "Sorry it just slipped out." Mirabel says.

"Your what?!" Julieta asks. "By who?" Pepa asks. "M-me." Camilo stutters. "Are you kidding Mirabel aren't you on birth control?" Julieta asks. "A couple months after that I stopped taking it." Mirabel looks down.  "Are you two insane." A cloud forms above Pepa's head. "Mamà calm down." Camilo says. "I'm not going to calm down you are 14 Camilo 14!" Pepa yells. "Mirabel this is a big mistake." Abuela looks at her. Mirabel tries to hold back her tears and runs to Camilo's room. "Do you know what she's about to do right now!" Camilo yells.

He runs to Camilo's room and everyone follows. Mirabel runs to her bathroom and tries to find a pair of scissors and she finds them until Camilo tries to take it out of her hand and she's fighting back while everyone is watching.

"Mirabel no." Camilo tries to take it. "No I need it I just want to end it all ready." Mirabel cries. "No!" Camilo throws it out of her hand.

Mirabel falls to the ground in tears.

"I just want to die." Mirabel repeats. "No, no you don't." Camilo sits on the ground with her. "I'm the worst person ever." Mirabel cries. "No your not, no your not." Camilo pulls her in and sits her on his lap.

"I'm never going to be okay again am I?" Mirabel asks looking at Camilo and then her family. They all look down. "So after all of you guys saying this is temporary it was a lie." Mirabel says. No one looks at her. "Unbelievable." Mirabel gets up. "And I got a call from my doctor I have borderline personality disorder so my life's going to be hell isn't it." Mirabel rolls her eyes and leaves to her room. "Mirabel." Camilo goes after her.

Mirabel runs to her bed and Camilo walks up to her sitting next to her.

"I'm going to be a bad mother aren't I?" Mirabel asks. "No your not stop beating yourself up it hurts me." Camilo looks at her. "It hurts you? Your not the one that have cuts all over yourself and starving yourself until you pass out moods changing every minute it hurts me more than you?" Mirabel explains. "I know your right it doesn't physically but it hurts me seeing you like this okay I hate seeing you like this." Camilo says.

"I love you though I'm sorry for fighting with you." Mirabel apologizes. "It's okay you didn't do anything wrong amor I love you too." Camilo kisses her cheek.

"We get to find out the gender I'm a few weeks." Mirabel smiles. "I know I can't wait." Camilo smiles back.