News

It's 3 weeks later and Mirabel and Camilo go to the doctor. Since their still minors they have to go with a parent so the decided to bring both their parents. The doctor calls their name and they find out news that shocked them.

"Your having twins." The doctor smiles. Mirabel and Camilo looks at each other with a scared look and looks at their parents who seem to be upset. "Really?" Camilo asks. "Really there is one boy and one girl." The doctor reveals.

Camilo and Mirabel nods and smiles. Everyone goes to the car and their now driving but the parents don't say anything.

"Ma." Mirabel looks at her mom. "Your having twins Mirabel and you can barley take care of yourself." Julieta says upset.

Mirabel sits back and crosses her arms. Camilo touches Mirabel's leg and tells her it's going to be okay kind of nod. She nods and puts her head on Camilo's shoulder. A few hours later Julieta is helping Mirabel get ready because her cousins are coming to visit for dinner. The only people in the room is Mirabel, Julieta, and Camilo.

"Mom I don't want to wear a dress." Mirabel complains. "Come on hija your be very beautiful and adorable." Julieta smiles. Mirabel rolls her eyes and takes off her clothes. "Damn mama." Camilo smiles. "Shut up." Mirabel says.

The Dress

Julieta puts the dress on her. It's a short sleeve dress so you can see Mirabel's scares. Julieta just looks at them. A few seconds later she runs them with her thumb.

"Your beautiful hija I promise." Julieta smiles. "Okay so we'll just put a jacket that covers your arm okay." Julieta smiles quickly and wipes her tears. "Make sure you guys are out in 10 minutes." Julieta says.

They both nod. Mirabel lays dramaticly on her bed by Camilo. Camilo gently plays with Mirabel's hair.

"I hate this." Mirabel complains. "I know but all you wear is hoodies and sweatpants." Camilo says. "And I like it that way." Mirabel turns to her side. "It's just a few hours." Camilo kisses her.

Camilo looks at the cuts on her arms and rubs them.

"She's right your beautiful amor." Camilo kisses the center of her left wrist. "I wish I could think the same thing." Mirabel frowns. "Mirabel promise me that you will try to take care of yourself?" Camilo asks. "I can't just promise that." Mirabel stands up. Camilo stands up. "I know you can't just promise that but please if you start thinking of doing that stuff please try to talk to me or call me please." Camilo begs. "Fine." Mirabel sighs. "Thank you mi vida." Camilo smiles and kisses her head.

Everyone gets the table sat. Camilo and Mirabel just comes out of the room. A few minutes later there other side of the family show up. They all haven't seen each other in 8 years. They all greet the guest and they all sit down and makes conversation until the most prissy self centered selfish Mirabel's cousin that she hated, Sofia speaks.