013

BONDING MOMENT <3

BONDING MOMENT <3

"Do you remember what types of backpacks you had as a kid?" (Y/n) asked which Peter nodded

"Do you remember what types of backpacks you had as a kid?" (Y/n) asked which Peter nodded. "The ole' generic Spider-Man backpack every kid had. I was the loser who's mom got the one with his pecs out." Peter frowned, pulling on his hoodie over his head. (Y/n) couldn't help but snort out a chuckle. "Aw man, I don't even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. How many kids touched his abs-" (y/n) wheezed. "It was weird to be walked up to as a kid and people just touch the abs on your Spider-Man backpack! I just one day stopped showing up with the backpack and took my sister's." Peter frowned. "What was her's?" They asked.

"Light blue with cheetah spots on it." He rolled his eyes. "Yours?" He turned to them. "I mainly had this kuromi messenger bag. I still can't get rid of it." (Y/n) smiled, remember having it someone where in their mom's garage.

"Better than mine." Peter sighed. "Yeah well, whatever. How about we move onto favorite colors? I'm guessing yours is blue?" They asked. (Y/n) was surprised to see him shrug. "It's all over the place. I like red and blue but mainly Heather grey." He said before turning to (y/n). "(F/c)."

"So you have any siblings? You mentioned having a sister. Is she you her or older?" They asked. "No, I'm an only child. She's a mistake." He gave a bright smile at them. "Ow Ah... how bad did she burn you as a kid?" (Y/n) asked.
"I'm the eldest of the two so I can't hit her. I still did when we where younger. Stupid ass tried drowning me when I tried to learn how to swim as a kid and I fucking passed out. So I threw a shit ton of red ants this weird kid in my class had. I may be the reason she hates bugs." He smirked at his revenge, remembering he's responsible for her phobia.

(Y/n) blinked a few times. "I only punched and chased after my sister with my bat but nothing else." They said, almost worried for him. He smiled. "Good to know you have a somewhat stable sister. "Not really. The whole reason I left home was because my past home was too loud and chaotic. Now I pay rent for me and Lucy." They frowned at the reminder. The rent might go up because of the damages.