018

REUNION <3

REUNION <3

The man slipped the unconscious (y/n) on the dusty and bloody cot, sighing as he stared down at them

The man slipped the unconscious (y/n) on the dusty and bloody cot, sighing as he stared down at them. He had to admit, they were really cute. How they tried to put up a fight and even used their last breath to scream for help.

He groaned, remembering about his cousin chasing him up the high way, always cutting him off, hoping he'd crash. "Fucking psycho." He laughed, brushing his thumb over (y/n)'s knuckles. What was Peter doing there? Trying to kill them too? Not the first time they've been after the person to kill. Except Peter never specified why he killed them while Pedro was practically drooling at the thought of their bodies mangled on a dinner table for him.

They would sit across from him, watching as he ate their thigh that was served on a silver platter, teasingly feeding the victory a bi of themselves.

But to see (y/n) somehow getting Peter's attention couldn't just piss him off so easily. If it was just a random kill he'd let Pedro handle it. What was so significant of (y/n)? He's seen prettier people but the again, not many victims did their best to escape him. It a pathetic fight but he still enjoyed their spunk.

He hummed, running his hand on their knee. "Maybe you can live another day. Seem like fun." He left the jail cell (y/n) was trapped in, locking both behind him as he left the unconscious teen.

(Y/n) blood shot eyes snapped open, immediately getting up from the bed and began to step around the room. They had heard heard how some places in the room were weaker, wanting to get out immediately. They didn't want a serial killer to get their satisfaction.

(Y/n) got up from the bed, looking down to realize they were sleeping on a medical cot, covered in brown dust and mold with dried spots of what they could only guess was blood. Some where recently fresh as they were a deep maroon red. (Y/n) held back a shivering cry, pacing around their small called when the floor boards creaked, crying as the floor was uneven.

They stepped back and placed their foot again, hearing it creak and groan. (Y/n) gave a small jump and gasped to feel the board bounce. Almost felt soggy, some wood snapping under their weight. They stepped back and grabbed the cot bed, dragging and pushing it over the broken plank. They would jump on it but how deep would they fall and die?