017

DATE GONE WRONG <3

DATE GONE WRONG <3

Peter groaned, parking in the college parking lot which (y/n) waved at their sister who waved both of her hands to them

Peter groaned, parking in the college parking lot which (y/n) waved at their sister who waved both of her hands to them. "You're gonna get along with my sister. She's really sweet." (Y/n) smiled, noticing the white haired girl next to the (h/c) haired teen. "Is that Sarah?" They asked but Peter hummed. "Are you okay? You're quiet." They reached over to hold his hand.

"You ever get the feeling that you're already annoyed and you have to meet that annoying relative at a family meeting? Yes, that's how I feel when I look at her." He sighed, getting out the van.

He locked it and checked again before walking by (y/n)'s side. He placed his hand around their shoulders, keeping them close to his body. (Y/n) didn't mind this behavior since he was always touchy and cling onto them whenever he could. It made their heart race whenever they held hands.

"(Y/n)!" Their sister yelled, running to the taller (h/c)-eye. She ran into (y/n), hugging her arms around their shoulders. "I missed you!" She giggled before turning to Peter, reaching her arm out. "I'm Rowen!" She grinned. "Nice to meet you." He said quietly, not removing his other hand from (y/n)'s shoulder while he shook Rowen's hand.

"It's great to finally meet you in person." A girl in a soft spoken voice called to (y/n). Her lips curved upwards at the corner. She reached out to shake (y/n)'s hands which they were surprised how soft her hands were. "I really like your nails." (Y/n) whispered, watching her thumb brush the back of their knuckles. "Awe, thank you." She smiled, glancing down at her (f/c) painted nails.

"How about we head to the bakery while the masses are still busy?" Rowen suggested, shoving (y/n) forward ahead the group while she stayed behind with Peter. His eyes went wide as Sarah wrapped herself around (y/n)'s elbow. "You two have been here the longest, maybe you should lead the way?" Rowen suggested. "Sure." (Y/n) shrugged.

Rowen glanced over at Peter who eyed at Sarah. "What was your name again? (Y/n) didn't get the chance to tell me." She said. "His name is Peter!" Sarah chimed, looking back at Rowen while fluttering her lashes before glaring at Peter with a smirk. "That's a better name than Rowen." The girl frowned.