020

BLOODY BRAWL <3

BLOODY BRAWL <3

They cried out, dropping their axe as they fell through the hedge and hit their head on the dried dirt, grass gathered in their hair

They opened their eyes to see a beautiful untouched wall of (f/c) roses. Some were withered away and very few had vines wrapping over them, apparently protecting them unlike the other flowers that didn't.

Except a pink and white dull flower was left to blossom alone, stabbed by the blue hued thorns around the vines.

They grunted as they sat up, looking around at who could have pulled on them.

They screamed as something hit the top of their head. They cried, covering their head as they used the wall to hold them up.

Sarah look down at them. Her eyes were dull as her hands picked up a large rock, the initials of the first letters of their first name and their last name.

(Y/n) sighed. "I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you'd be that dumb." Sarah said, raising the rock again.

(Y/n) bent down and tackled Sarah shoving her to the spiny vines that stabbed through her clothes. (Y/n) struggled to let go of one hand off the girl as she was stronger than she seemed. They managed to toss her down to the dirt and stomp on her ankles. "Guess again, bitch! I'm off to sleep with your brother!" (Y/n) yelled as Sarah grunted at the weak weak kick. She barely managed to get on her when as (y/n) slid through the gap Sarah had pulled them through.

By the time slid through to grab (y/n), she was greeted with a kick to the head. Her mouth was open wide, her neck snapped to far the side at a rapid rate than a normal human should do. But that wasn't on (y/n)'s mind.

What they wanted more than now was find the exit with Peter. Why Peter was on their mind, they didn't know either.

𓆩♡𓆪

The growing fire was closing in, wrapping the hedges and slowly getting too hot that they discarded their jacket. Sweat ran down their body, removing the dirt on their face. They still carried their axe but was weak in their hand. It was weighing them down and they just wanted to go home. They cried out for Peter again and again, hoping it would get his attention.