~When you wear his shirt~

Your boyfriend came home from work last night excited since he got a promotion and he took his excitement on you *wink wink* so you woke up to (bf/n) yelling,

"I guess he off today" you muttered,

You decided you didn't want to want to put Pajamas on so you looked on the floor and saw his dress shirt on the ground.

You smirked and put it on, buttoning the buttons and stopped in the middle of your chest the shirt was mid thigh, you knew your (h/l) (h/c) was messy but you didn't care.

You got up still a little sleepy and went down the stairs to see (bf/n) had no shirt but had on sweats, had on wireless head set on and looks like he was playing battlefield 3.

"What the fuck! I need back up! You fucker. Why would you... and I am dead. Fucking noob" he said,

You giggled at his rage on,

(Bf/n) heard you and turn his head,

His eyes shinned and he smiled that big smile you always loved.

"Kawaii!!!!" he yelled,

You cocked your head to the side forgetting he is a huge anime fan,

He got up and picked you up hugging you tight against his bare chest.

"You look so adorable in my shirt and you look even more sexy because you have that sleepy look" he said making you giggle,

He walked back to his spot, and you laid your head on his lap, as he settle back to playing battlefield.

Knowing you he hand over the second controller so you can start playing as well.

"You know me so well" you said, with a smile.

He just smirked and started the game, "let's kick some ass" he said, kissing your forehead.

You guys as a pair did kick some ass but when you died he would look for the guy that killed you and vice versa for him.