Open when.. (request)

Hey fangirl_jocelyn here is your imagine I am so sorry for not updating when you asked me, I been preoccupied with school and some family problems, but here you go hope you enjoy it😁😊.

  I felt really depressed about things going on from working so much at school, and trying to earn money so I can pay for my trip to New York with my boyfriend of four years, Nathan.

One late night.

  I was texting him, as he was at work.

Hey ~ N

  Hey ~ J

Everything alright baby? I saw you look a little sad today, when you came home from work. ~ N

  Yea. I am fine just...kinda stressed out a little. ~ J

My baby. Stressed, oh no. What's wrong? ~ N

  I been working for our trip we were going to take, to New York. On top of that I been getting study guide after study guide for finals... ~ J

Sounds like you are little overwhelmed darling, you should take a break to take everything in. ~ N

   Nathan you know I can't do that, if I do, I loose information for the finals which are in two weeks ~ J

I know that. But I want you to take care of your mental health, sweetheart ~ N

  I know you do. I have to get some sleep. I will see you in the morning 😘💕 ~ J

See you my darling 💘😘😍~ N

  With that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

________________________

The very next day.

  After I had a long day cramming information and having a hard day at work. I walked to my front door and to see a small white box with Open Now written on it.

  Picking the box up, and opening my door.

I go straight to my bed room.

  Once I sat down, I opened the box to see a lot of envelopes, with Open when's on it...

The first one I saw open now with hearts and a smiley face.

   Opening the pink envelope.

A picture of I and him showed, it was us together smiling while we were at the beach with some friends.

  I saw a letter in his very nice girly handwriting, that I always tease him about.

   Good afternoon, my darling. Or night...whenever you read this. I understand your very stressed. That's why I made these, I remember you showing me a picture of these Open when cards...so I thought this will help you through something's I won't be able to. Hopefully your smiling. I also put my favorite picture of you and I in here as well. I hope I made your day a better one. I love you my beautiful Jocelyn.

Love Nathan. 

After reading this, I called him right away.

  "Hello?" I heard his deep soothing voice

"I got them" I said with a huge smile.

  "Are you smiling?" He asked,

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" I asked,

   "Well I wanted to know if I accomplished my mission. Because you said yes, my missions was accomplished" he said happily, I can tell he was now smiling.

"I love you" I sighed with a smile still plastered on my face. 

   "I love you too" he said,

"Thank you" I yawned.

   "No problem baby. Now I think you sleepy head, should get some sleep." He said, knowing me so well. "Goodnight darling"

"Goodnight" I yawned

  Once he hung up the phone.

I took a shower and got dress for bed.

  Once I was in my nice warm bed, I read the letter over and over again till my eyes got droopy, and I fell asleep a smile on my face and the letter on my chest.

Remember you guys request are still open. And I if you have any ideas for me please let me know! 😘💘 I love you my butterflies and I hope you enjoyed it.