jungwon isn't the only wingman to exist

- context: chapter 3 when jungwon walks into the coffee shop and spots eunji (right before the whole chair and spilled coffee fiasco)

"so, a wingman now? stealing my title as 'best wingman out there' now are we, miss choi?" the boy walks up.

jungwon was the one person eunji wanted to see the least today. after getting her stuff ruined and seeing the guy she hated the most right after, maybe god wasn't on her side after all.

"you're so annoying, reality check, the entire world doesn't revolve around you! and plus stealing your title? since when were you ever a wingman, let alone a good one?"

"oh come on! do you not have any faith in me?" the girl nodded in response. "alright, well, gonna pretend i didn't see that."

he sat down in front of her and started to explain why he was so qualified. "well, i'm helping my friend try to get the 'man of her dreams' as she calls him."

"and i'm helping the barista over there finally get himself a girlfriend." jungwon looked over at the counter and gave a him? seriously? look at the girl.

"personally i think i'm a better wingman, i already got my friend to go home with him. and you've done what? nothing i presume?"

"hey! it's going to happen some time, maybe not today but definitely some time!"

"anyways, i have spent much too long talking to you, i think it's time for me to go. still hate you!" eunji packed up her stuff and ran to the door.

jungwon waved her off and went back to minding his own business.