Ch-19 Enough is enough

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

AT THE HOKAGE TOWER

"Hokage-Sama, haishi-Sama and naruko are here to talk to you about something" an anbu said while bowing

"Alright send them in"shikamaru said before kakashi starts protesting again

The anbu nodded and sent them in

"Good afternoon, Hokage-Sama" haishi said and bowed

"Yo" naruko said while raising her right hand

Naruko looked around the room and spotted shikamaru

"Uncle Shika!" naruko exclaimed

But she didn't ran to him for hug which confused him.

"Hey troublesome, is something wrong " shikamaru asked while narrowing his eyes and examining naruko

" Well it depends on how you think about it" naruko replied which got Kakashi and shikamaru curious.

"Go on" Kakashi said

Naruko explained what happened from the start when she bought her katana leaving out eating, making new friends and arguing with haishi parts.

Shikamaru and Kakashi were once again standing there frozen in shock and questioning their life decisions.

"Um, so?" Naruko asked nervously

"You are not keeping that egg with you naru, it's dangerous" Kakashi said sternly

"What part you didn't get old man, was it the I don't know, the blood sealing part" naruko said sarcastically

"I got that but how are you so sure about it "kakashi asked mentally anime crying because she called him old man

Naruko looked at him like * bitch are you dumb I literally just explained it to you*

"You know Uzumaki are known for their fuinjutsu and sensory skills right, so what makes you think that it is a false alarm and besides we know we can't unseal the blood seal especially the one which is made by an Uzumaki, heck we can't even unseal a normal seal made by them" naruko said getting irritated because she has had enough for all of these years listening and asking everyone what to do.

Kakashi was shocked with her answer she definitely sounded mad and like an adult. On the other hand shikamaru knew it was coming.

How? Well when a 4yr old is expected to be more mature than her age and is pressured with so many responsibilities who wouldn't have an out burst. Infact shikamaru was suprised that it took her so long.

"Naruko don't talk with disrespect with the hokage" haishi said sternly

"Hn (You be quite stupid oldman you are same as him)" naruko said

"I'll take that as an apology "Kakashi said not knowing what she said

"Alright then excuse me, I am going to the training ground" sierra said while bowing and walking towards the door.

"You're not going without leaving the egg first" Kakashi said as the anbu with fox mask stopped her by blocking the door.

"I told you already I am not leaving the egg alone, it was entrusted to me so it is now my responsibility to keep it safe and mine alone." Naruko said controlling her anger.

Shikamaru was watching her in amusement as she was still controlling her anger. Would he stop her? No, because he thinks Kakashi and haishi need to know their boundaries on telling her what to and what not to do. It was clearly her choice to make and she choose to keep it. Ofcourse he knows it can be dangerous but he thinks she can handle it and they should know it too, after all they are the ones who believed she could handle the clan responsibilities. So why not this. And besides all that naruko needs to have is an out burst or it will not be good for her mental health.