TF2 15.ai: Akame ga Kill

Don't want to make a comment so I'm gonna leave it to the comedy humour.

Enjoy.

Oh and by the way, here...

The cover is being a bitch for not taking this cool image I have made (Yes, made

The cover is being a bitch for not taking this cool image I have made (Yes, made. Not downloaded. Made)

Now, enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Demoman: Scout. Please tell me you're not watching anime again?

Scout: Fuck you, Demo. I can watch whatever I want and you can't make me.

Demoman: Damned it, Scout. Stop acting like a weeb. If I hear you talk about anime girls with big boobs, too much fanservice or whatever shit those Japanese would spew without anything original, I'm going to put this bottle up your ass to fucking shut you up.

Scout: Damned it, Demo. Get the hell out of my room. I am busy here watching anime here and-

Demoman: I knew it. I knew you are watching anime. I'm going to grab my bottle and shove it up your... wait... what the fuck are you watching?

Scout: What do you mean?

Demoman: Is that Akame ga Kill?

Scout: Uh... Yeah... What's wrong with it?

Demoman: What's wrong with it? That anime is fucking terrible.

Scout: What do you mean, it's terrible? This anime got an endearing and great art style, cool animations and the action is fucking superb.

Demoman: It is also an anime who's very divisive part is how bullshit the story is or how it doesn't try to pick on which kind of audience.

Scout: I think that it's a perfect balance. I mean, there's blood, gore, a lot of darkness for a mature audience while a lot of humour and fanservice to give the audience some levity.

Demoman: It's an utter crap where everyone fucking dies barring only a few characters. Even then, it is fucking depressing.

Scout: Meh, nothing is perfect.

Demoman: Don't 'nothing is perfect' me, Scout. I know that you are only watching it for the blatant fanservice. Just like what you have that goddamned body pillow you are having.

Scout: Damned it, Demo. Would you please just get the hell out of my room and-

(Argument intensifies as Demoman and Scout argue against one another)

Heavy: Demo. Scout. What's with all the yelling?

Demoman: Heavy, Scout is being a weeb again. And also, he watching Akame ga Kill.