Prologue: A Vacation Gone Wrong

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Team Fortress 2. They belong to their respective owners.

Also, do note that some of the chapters are all transcripts on the same level as TF2 15.1 and do things in a very normal manner.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

(Calm music is heard as the sounds of the ocean current is heard)

Spy: Ah, this is the life. No more explosions. No more stabbing. Just rest and relax on the beach on our yearly vacation.

(Suddenly, the calm music started to get turned into a bombastic one)

Spy: AAAAGGGHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Scout: Hahahahaha, yeah.

Spy: Scout, what did I just say about interrupting my yearly relaxation and touching my radio?

Scout: Screw your rules. I am here. Not to get bored listening to boring music. Now, dig fast chuckle nuts.

Spy: Wait, Scout. Where do you think you are throwing that beach ball-AAAAHHHHH!?

Scout: Too slow. Hahahahaha.

Spy: Damn it. Get back here and pay for the sand that are on my face.

Scout: Try and catch me, chuckle nuts. Hahahahaha.

Spy: GET BACK HERE NOW!

(As Spy is busy chasing Scout across the beach, Engineer and Medic are busy preparing their barbecue)

Engineer: Howee. Now this is a fine food we have been making.

Medic: Indeed. Finally, Engineer. You have finally created a grill that will not turned into a giant robot that will destroy us all.

Engineer: Damned it, no one is ever gonna live that down, huh?

Medic: After all the insurance we have to pay for the collateral damage you have caused, why don't we?

Demoman: Oy, what was that about a giant robot?

Medic: Engineer just created a giant robot that we have to fight with all our dear lives.

Demoman: I don't remember that.

Engineer: I think you were just being drunk as hell.

Demoman: Yeah, you're right. But come to think thought. I still trying to think of the hole that was on my foot is either real or not.

Medic/Engineer: It is.

Demoman: Bah, I don't care. Just let me get drunk.

Engineer: I still worry if Demoman being drunk is actually even a good thing.

Medic: Forget about that. Just cooked the damned food and maybe you will be forgiven, Engineer.

Engineer: Much obliged.

(As Engineer and Medic are busy cooking, Soldier is busy doing... something)

Soldier: You there, ocean of whatever this place is. I'm not afraid of you. You think that just because you can drown entire ships with your body, you got another thing coming. SCREAMING EAGLE.

(Soldier charge forth and dive into the ocean. Only to scream in terror as he is desperately floating)

Soldier: HELP! HELP! I STILL CAN'T SWIM! I STILL CAN'T SWIM! SOMEONE HELP ME! AAAAHHHHHHH!