Money

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd Person's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N met the 3 coming down when while he was trying to go up. He just made way for them to pass when there was nothing he wanted to say or do to them. The ladies were still nervous and embarrassed around his presence but he didn't mind that attitude though Y/N wished things would calm down soon. It's not his trust that they need but their trust to Y/N. Y/N was aware they aren't comfortable with him yet so he was a little worried that it may get in the way of their work. Y/N just shook that thought away when he entered his room. Unlike the other room, his' reeks the scent of tobacco a little especially on the entrance. Y/N's nose was used to it so he didn't bother. He just sat on his bed and started drinking everything on the bottle. Y/N sighed, just like last time the drowsy feeling he sought was not coming to him immediately.

The ladies were gathered in the kitchen while Kai'sa was busy cooking a ton of meat which she found from the fridge. They were quiet in the last 25 minutes for some reason and you can't really blame them when the concept of living poor hit them like a truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ahri's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was unconsciously biting my nails when I realized we have zero instruments. Fuck being accepted to a new studio, we can't even make any new songs! I groaned as I rubbed the temples in my head to relieve some of my frustration. I felt a palm slowly rubbing my back so I turned my view to the left where Evelynn was sitting. She had that smile with a calm face making me a little jealous of how she was able to do it. I smiled back in order not to make the others nervous.

"I-I'm sorry, I just," I tried to come up with any reason but couldn't find any. I continued it with a sigh as I lowered my head and covered my eyes with my palms. I'm...the worst. I heard Evelynn chuckle but somehow it only made me feel a little worse.

"Now now Luv, we're still here with you. If that could help you feel better why not talk it with us, just like before," Evelynn said with those comforting tone making me smile. I let my arms down and leaned my bare chin on the table. My eyes were down letting me examine the wooden table.

"I'm worried about making music. We barely have any money and the worst part is we don't have any instruments," I said sadly. They heard it I'm sure so I wanted to know if they'd fall into the same pit of worry like I am currently in.

"How about we borrow?" Akali suggested. She was seated in front of me so I noticed her place her forearms on the table before putting her head on top. Akali was smiling as she looked at me directly, oh those beautiful hazel eyes seem full of hope.

"I know someone who might allow us," Akali suggested.

"And who is that friend of yours?" Evelynn asked and Akali giggled.

"Met her on a singing contest while I was just messing around," Akali replied and chuckled with a large smile. "She's also talented but I don't know what we could borrow from her," Akali continued.

"That would be really helpful," Evelynn said calmly and started brushing my hair. That felt great to my head when it also calmed my mind.

Yeah, I shouldn't be sulking like this right now. It's quite shameful of me to do so but thanks to them I could atleast try. I just smiled as I finally straightened my back when Kai'sa placed a plate full of ham on the table. I could see the amount was a lot even if we planned to eat it just like so when there was a lot of it.

"I-I'm going to call Y/N," Kai'sa said nervously making me look at her surprised. I did not expect that at all to come from Kai'sa especially when she froze like a statue the last time I saw them both.