Night Walk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Evelynn's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't calm my mind down ever since I thought of applying to a brothel. Images of what will happen to me kept appearing making me grit my teeth when I can't control my own goddamn brain. I felt that hollow feeling again when I've finally steeled my will to go. I sighed angrily when I saw myself naked in a bed with someone so I tried to think about something else. I just noticed my senses spiked up, it's probably thanks to the adrenaline when it felt how scared I was.

It's...cold, I took some breath and I just realized how cold the air was. I just hugged myself and continued walking when I unconsciously stopped. I knew where I was headed to so I started to rub my sides to warm it up. Just then I remembered something nice making me smile unconsciously. It was our first live concert around 7 years ago and I chuckled when I saw how anxious we were. Akali kept peeking at the crowd only to come back with a pale face.

"Deep breaths everyone," Ahri's voice echoed inside my mind making me chuckle in the present time when I could still remember her face clearly. We were still inexperienced so we were seriously nervous.

"You too Ahri, your tail keeps shivering," my younger voice replied and I saw her flinch as she turned to look at it. We laughed at her reaction and somehow that was enough to make us feel a little better.

I sighed as I looked up and I could see how my breath was warm enough to show some smoke. Stars...to think we're considered to be one on the past. Why did people compare us to something so bright and unreachable? I laughed sarcastically when that question came up to my mind, we are no stars, just lucky creatures finally realizing how cruel life can be.

I hummed myself a song we made back then when it felt a like it could calm me down. I lowered my head as I walked and noticed there was no people around at this time. I just continued my way as I hummed but I couldn't bring myself to raise my head.

I don't remember how long I walked as I kept humming one song after another and it completely took my focus. My body bumped into something making me step back to look at what I bumped into. It was a man ranging around 5'6 with a dark brown hair. He had some companions and they weren't wearing any jackets making me wonder if the cold didn't bother them at all. I was about to apologize but his lips showed a sneer making me shudder when I sensed danger from it.

"It's bad to walk alone at such time lady, why don't you let me show you some place where we could warm up?" the man said and chuckled making me feel a different kind of fear. I sighed to fake some confidence and turned around trying to walk away from here.

That's when I felt a palm grabbing my left wrist so I turned back around and swung it away. It did separate our arms but I could see how he was still grinning making my instincts turn up to run away at full speed. What's worse was how his friends were also showing the same sneer.

"Now now, I promise you that you'll have a good time," the man said making feel disgusted.

"No!" I replied and walked backwards but they also moved forward. The man sighed and tried to grab my arm but I pulled it away on time. That seems to have irritated him when he gritted his teeth.

"Your making this harder than it has to be," the man said in an annoyed tone. Just then the other two behind him started chuckling before they quickly jumped forward. I flinched when it was too sudden and I tried to jump back but they were able to grab both of my arms. I began to panic when they tightened their hold, I tried to pierce their arms through my tails but they were able to catch it. I was out of choice and the man I bumped into was coming closer with a sneer.