A Ray Of Hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We continued our walk when Evelynn calmed down and I was glad when she was a little better. It took a little longer than I thought but we got home without any other issues. I opened the door and we went inside, that was when I heard something coming from the hallway. It seems like I wasn't the only thing who heard it when Evelynn also looked at where the sound came from.

"Just go take some rest," I said to Evelynn when she might have been tired on her outburst a while ago but she just shook her head.

"I'm fine, you worry too much like always," Evelynn replied making me chuckle.

She gestured her head to lead the way so I did. It looks like it came from the room beside the living room making me sigh when there was something I've been keeping there, not my firearms of course, those are in my room. We walked there only to see Akali on the floor and Kai'sa was trying to help her up, Kai'sa looked at me and did an awkward smile while Akali just faked one when she knew she was in big trouble. I sighed as I facepalmed myself. Evelynn took a look and crossed her arms to her chest.

"I could have swore I locked this place," I said while Kai'sa pulled Akali up.

"A-actually you didn't," Akali replied making me rub my chin as I tried to remember. I saw Kai'sa holding book that had a faint orange feather sticking out and I groaned when I knew what it was.

"Please, just leave everything there and get out," I said and they did. This room had nothing much but I covered all the walls in a black a blanket especially where the mirror was since I still find it a little disturbing if someone might catch a glimpse of what was happening here. Kai'sa placed the book down on top of the metal table and I nodded in relief.

"S-sorry," I heard Kai'sa say as they walked outside and I just shook my head lightly.

"It's fine," I replied and closed the door. I might stay there for the night when I could feel that it was time. I wanted to go for a drink thanks to the situation Ahri and the others were currently in and because I was a little worried that it would suddenly burst out in its own volition.

"You guys should have fixed this room," I emphasized as I opened the door only to see it was already done. This room had the same size as mine and I was a little amused how they fixed it. The whole place was covered in black and purple mats and the instruments were already set up with decent space. "Oh," I said when I was impressed that they were able to fix it themselves.

I looked at Akali who seems to be have a smile when she was able to prove me wrong and Kai'sa also had a smile that felt victorious. I just chuckled and noticed they were looking at Evelynn who was still wearing my coat.

"Where did you guys go?" Akali asked and I saw Evelynn smile.

"Just a late night walk," Evelynn said and they turned to look at me. I just nodded when I felt like telling them the truth would trouble Evelynn.

"Where's Ahri?" Evelynn asked in a worried tone and Akali along with Kai'sa looked at one another.

"S-she told us about the debt. Ahri's busy in her room trying to find a job," Kai'sa responded making me sigh.

"It's fine if you ask me to pay it for now," I replied and felt something tapping my right forearm. I turned to see Evelynn who was shaking her head making me wonder why. I thought we were through with this but maybe they have something in mind.