Wind down

Beatrice and Katya undressed in their respective cabin, locked their belongings in a safe and wrapped the towel they were given around their naked bodies. Beatrice didn't expect to feel so exposed, she thought that she wouldn't mind being nude as long as she was only with women. But the fact that Katya would see her like this made her feel a weird mix of excitement and apprehension. She held tightly on her white towel and waited for Katya to come out. When she did Beatrice felt a heat wave spread all over her skin. Katya's muscular legs, strong arms and cleavage was a lot to process. On top of that Beatrice was surprised to see that the woman was tattooed, which she had rarely seen. Several pieces were sprawled on her arms.

"I like your tattoos" She blurted out.
"Thank you" Katya replied with a smile, noticing how intensely Beatrice had been looking at her. She was herself burning inside seeing how sexy the blonde was, however she expected it so she managed not to be too obvious about what Beatrice made her feel. The two women walked inside a jasmin scented hammam and sat next to each other. They remained silent like the other women there. Katya looked over to Beatrice, she had her eyes closed and her head tilted back against the wall. Her face was shining with a light layer of sweat and steam, and her lips were slightly parted. Katya wanted to remember this vision forever, how effortlessly alluring and sensual Beatrice was. Suddenly the blonde opened her eyes and grinned when she caught Katya staring.

"I'm going to take a cold shower" She whispered in the older woman's ear. Beatrice's breath sent tingles down Katya's spine, and some more when she took her hand and pulled on it to make her stand up. Katya followed Beatrice and they entered a separated room with multiple shower heads. Beatrice let her towel fall and hooked it on the wall, then turned the shower on. The cold water hit her body and she shivered, running her hands through her hair to cool her head down. Katya's mouth fell open as she watched Beatrice completely bare in front of her. She had goosebumps all over her perfect skin and her pink nipples were hard from the cold. Katya looked at her thick thighs, her big and round ass cheeks, her blonde mound, the delicate curves of her hips, the swell of her belly and her large breasts. She mentally slapped herself and removed her towel to shower. Katya kept her eyes shut to avoid more trouble. She didn't notice Beatrice lusting over her body just like she did. Of course the younger woman knew what she was doing. She had been thinking about her feelings for Katya, and even if she didn't really know what friendship was supposed to be like, she knew that what they shared was stronger. On her side at least, and this was her way to see if Katya had the same thoughts Beatrice found herself dreaming about. She knew that she never wanted another man in her life, not after what Elliot did to her. Nevertheless she needed someone, and the idea of having Katya as a romantic partner made her smile. She was aware of what her heart was aching for, and what it meant. However now that her husband was gone she wouldn't let anyone or anything stop her from going after what she wanted. If she felt like loving a woman, she would. And this desire was further confirmed when her eyes traveled up and down Katya's body. Beatrice felt hot, so needy for something that she knew nothing about. She hoped Katya would give it to her, soon.

The two women went back inside the hammam silently, and after a while decided to try the sauna. It was great but too hot for the both of them, so they went to get a massage together. They were laid side by side on their stomach, their heads turned facing each other. Two young ladies came in and kneaded their skin. Katya wished that she could be the one touching Beatrice, especially when she heard her sighs and moans. She closed her eyes and without being able to fight it, profligacy scenarios filled her mind. She let herself get lost in the fantasies, so much so that she fell asleep. Beatrice giggled when she saw Katya's face smushed against the mattress, soft breaths coming out of her lips. When the massage was over she stood up and rubbed Katya's arm up and down.

"Hey, wake up sleeping beauty. Katya" Beatrice whispered.

The older woman's eyes fluttered open and she smiled drowsily. They went back to their cabins and dressed up before leaving the spa.

"Can I invite you for dinner at mine?" Katya asked.
"Yes! I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with." Beatrice teased, and hooked her arm around Katya's.
"It will have to be pasta my dear."
"I'm fine with that"

They walked to Katya's place and Beatrice drank white wine while Katya focused on not burning herself with the boiling water.

"Don't make fun of me" Katya said after hearing Trixie's giggle.
"I believe you don't need a man, but maybe what you need is a housewife to make you dinner" The blonde said with a laugh. Katya knew it was a joke, yet this was truly what she desired. Well, not only to make dinner though. She hummed and added some sauce to the pasta. Once their meal was ready they settled on the small kitchen table.

"It's not so bad" Beatrice commented after taking her first bite.
"Oh what a compliment" Katya ironically replied, rolling her eyes.
"I'm sure you're talented at something else than cooking. What else do you do besides investigating?"
"I draw from time to time... Nothing serious really."
"I'd love to see your art! Show me" Beatrice cheered excitedly.

Katya immediately got nervous. All of her drawings were women, mainly naked, sometimes in very suggestive positions. She couldn't let the blonde see them, it could ruin their friendship.

"I don't really like showing my drawings to others" Katya explained awkwardly, wringing her hands.
"Come on Katya. Make an exception for me. I'm your friend, I won't judge your style and I'm sure you're extremely talented. Please" Beatrice begged.
"Beatrice it's not a good idea"
"You're not fun" The girl pouted, and looked down at her plate.

"Are you not going to talk to me anymore?" Katya asked after a few seconds of silence. Beatrice kept her attitude so Katya groaned and stood up. She didn't want to be friends with someone who couldn't like her fully anyway, so if Beatrice decided to leave after seeing her drawings it was for the best. She handed the woman the folder that held all of her art and lit up a cigarette. Beatrice smiled and began browsing inside, her cheeks gradually flushing a deeper red. It felt so wrong and obscene, but yet Katya's drawings lit a fire in her body. Beatrice thought some of the figures sketched on the sheets of paper looked like her, and she wondered if Katya could admire her like she seemed to admire the women she drew. Beatrice was now convinced Katya liked women, and she wished to be one of them.

"They're so beautiful. Did you... do you work with models?" The younger woman asked, handing the folder back to Katya.
"I have. Sometimes it's just my imagination." The blonde shrugged, still showing a defensive behavior. The room was silent again, and Beatrice hated that she was unable to speak her mind.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. This is who I am" Katya then stated, crushing her cigarette butt in her plate.
"No you didn't, don't worry. I like who you are, all of it." Beatrice urgently replied. She took Katya's hand in hers and softly caressed her skin. Katya looked at the blonde and at their connected hands.

"You are special to me. And I... I think I like you more than a friend Katya" Beatrice mumbled and closed her eyes. Katya remained speechless for awhile. Her chest burned with what could only be love and joy, and she stood up and walked to be in front of Beatrice. She delicately placed both of her hands on the younger woman's face.

"I feel the same way darling" Katya replied, and Beatrice looked up at her.
"I want to be yours" She said. Katya bent down and kissed her, slightly moaning at the feeling of Beatrice's soft and full lips. She pulled her up and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. Beatrice put her hands on Katya's neck and kissed her again, this time their tongues entering each other's mouth. She felt like this vindicated all her doubts, all the new sensations Katya elicited in her. She had never felt the kind of excitement and passion that surged in her when this woman held her.

"My gorgeous Trixie... I'll make you mine, if you want" Katya said in a low voice. Beatrice's body tingled at the new nickname Katya gave her, and warmth spread through her skin at the latter sentence.
"Yes, please" Trixie breathed out. Katya grinned and led the blonde to her bedroom, pulling her own sweater over her head before unbuttoning Trixie's blouse.