Entanglement

Katya left kisses all over Trixie's cleavage as she uncovered her skin, and soon she removed her bra as well to wrap her lips around the girl's hard nipples. Trixie gasped, it was the first time someone ever did that to her, and it felt good. Katya took her time as she saw the blonde enjoyed it. She slowly began to take off her skirt while still sucking on her breasts.

"Your body is more incredible than anything my mind could come up with for my drawings" Katya said when she stepped back from Trixie to undress herself.
"Thank you" The younger woman shyly responded. Katya was now naked and Trixie was still as entranced by her than she was earlier in the afternoon. Katya hooked her fingers on Trixie's panties and slid them down, revealing a big wet spot on them. She smiled and got on the bed, Trixie following right after.

They laid on their side facing each other and Katya ran her hands over Trixie's curves, watching goosebumps appear on her skin. Her fingers then went between her legs, and she rubbed them in circles over the girl's folds, up to her clit and back down towards her entrance. Trixie grabbed Katya's waist and moaned, she had never felt such pleasure before. The only time she reached completion was by herself, her late husband could never provide her that. Katya plunged two digits in Trixie and watched how her back arched suddenly. She thrusted at a steady pace and the blonde's breath became unsteady, she was whimpering loudly and clenching her hand that was now on Katya's hip.

"Katya, Katya..." Trixie called and a second later she squealed in delight, her entire body shuddering.
"You're so good Trix, so good" Katya praised, keeping up her motions to let the girl ride it as long as possible. Trixie squeezed her thighs around Katya's hand and looked up at her face, then down at herself. She was surprised by her own body, seeing how her crotch and thighs were soaked.

Katya pulled Trixie's chin towards her and kissed her, then put the blonde on her back and spread her legs. She teased her nipples with her tongue and travelled down until her head was between the woman's legs. Trixie didn't really understand what Katya was doing, but when her lover's tongue touched a sensitive spot she forgot about everything. She squirmed and panted as Katya sucked on all the right places. Katya glided her tongue between Trixie's lips and relished in finally being able to taste her. She had fantasized about her, but nothing compared to hearing and seeing her come undone in real life. She stretched her tongue out and penetrated Trixie, fucking her deeply with it. The girl screamed her name and Katya moved with even more force. Soon after, a gush of liquids covered her mouth. She hummed and came up to Trixie's face, who seemed to be in a daze.

"Katya... You're so amazing... I've never had something like this before"
"I'll give you everything you missed and more baby." Katya replied, giving Trixie a peck. She set herself on top of her and took one of Trixie's legs on her shoulder. Katya started rolling her hips and the pleasure of their bodies rubbing against each other felt electric. It had been months since Katya had a woman in her bed, and it was the first time she had feelings for the girl she was making love to. Trixie's boobs moved back and forth with her motions, and her beautiful lips were letting out whimpers. The younger blonde thought there could be nothing prettier and sexier than having Katya on top of her moaning her name. Some sweat beads were running down her chest and her muscles tensed up each time she pressed herself harder against Trixie. She reached her high and Trixie followed her right after. Katya laid on top of the girl, who wrapped her arms around her. She softly caressed her skin and tentatively brushed her finger tips over her ass.

"You can touch me baby" Katya said, looking up at Trixie, who blushed and squeezed the flesh in her hand. It felt warm and soft.
"You're so pretty Kat. I'm so lucky to have met you"
"I've always longed for someone like you"

They lovingly stared at each other until Trixie let out a frightened gasp.

"What's wrong?" Katya immediately asked.
"Niles! He must wonder where I am. I need to go home, I have to find an excuse. It's so late I can't say I only had dinner with you"
"It's okay darling. I'll call him and say you are sick and that it was best you didn't get in the car to go home, so you're sleeping at my place."
"Oh thank you honey."

Katya smiled and called the Mattel's house, reassuring the butler and coming back in bed. Trixie nuzzled against Katya and wished to be able to do so for all the nights to come. She hadn't felt safe and loved like in this moment.

"I love you Trixie. Good night" Katya whispered.
"I love you so much. Sleep well"

Katya wondered where this would take her, if Trixie was willing to endure all the hardships that could come with being two women in love. Fate was in their favor she thought, Trixie was unmarried and rich. They could move to a new city and live together to enjoy each other unimpeded.

Katya woke up to Trixie whispering her name repeatedly. "Hm?" Katya mumbled.
"Hey. It's already 10 am and I really should go back home. I don't want Niles to suspect anything."
"Oh okay. You don't want breakfast?"
"No honey it's fine. Can I use the bathroom?"
"Sure sure"

Trixie smiled and stood up, flashing Katya with her naked body. The older woman felt hot instantly. She also got out of bed and dressed up before joining Trixie to wash her face and apply some makeup.

"Wait!" Trixie said as Katya reached for her lipstick. She placed her hand on the blonde's neck and kissed her bare lips. Katya happily kissed her back and even pushed it further, fueling the same fire as yesterday in Trixie's chest. She pulled back and let out a sigh.

"I will miss you. Can you make some room for me in your schedule so that we can see each other sooner than next week?" Trixie asked.
"Of course darling. Whenever you want"

Katya dropped Trixie off at her house and the younger woman played the act of still being sick for Niles and the maids. She spent the day in her bedroom, thinking back to everything that happened last night. She felt a bit regretful, her husband passed away so recently, and she was already giving herself in the most intimate way to a woman she met a month ago. But she loved Katya, and she believed that she loved her back. Hopefully what they had would last.