Nagito komaeda.

⚠️SPOILERS TO DANGANRONPA Goodbye Despair.⚠️
.
.
.
.
.

You were all still on the case of the death of ibuki mioda, and Hiyoko Saionji.

"There's be bloody footprints left in various places throughout the venue. So that's why I think there's no way she faked her death! There's no way ibuki committed suicide!" Nagito said with that often crazy psychopathic look on her face.

"Ya know. We already finished talking about that a while ago." Fuyuhiko said back, obviously annoyed.

"...Huh? Really? That's annoying. I guess I should just awkwardly laugh about it then... Heh...heh...heh heh..."

"Are you freakin' kidding me...? There's no limit to how useless you can be...!" Kazuichi said, somehow angry of what she said.

"Hey! She ain't useless, she kept her mouth shut so of course she was thinking!" You yelled back at him.

"Oh whatever! Why do you care? You her boyfriend or somethin'? Because you're always by her side doing crap just admit it!" He said with that weird shark-like smile that was always on his face.

"Well damn, I might as well be! Because if you're gonna talk to her like that then you need to look at yourself! You're really treating her like shit! Remember when you and nekomaru tied her up?" You were obviously fed up with his shit, he was always chewing at her back like she was a traitor or somebody that deserve the worst.

"Guys focus! We really don't have time for bickering!" You heard hajime yell at the both of you.

You sucked on your teeth glancing at nagito for a quick second. She gave you a sweet smile that out you in a trance.

You quickly stopped once you heard him mention something about the stepladder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You all were all walking back to our cabins, it was weird as hell seeing as Nekomaru is now a robot n' shit. But otherwise. We're cool.

I don't know how this happened but Nagito it now laying in my bed because she. "Had a dream of losing hope, where everyone was in despair and there was no more meaning to life."

She's a crazy girl but.. I really like her, she's sometimes really annoying especially explaining the rope thing to us, but otherwise I love talking to her and we hang out a lot. You were the ultimate rapper.

(Ik it's kinda ratchet and lazy 🙄 but roll with it, I had no more ideas🗿)

Sometimes you'd sing her to sleep but you'd spend a lot of your time making up lyrics for new songs you worked on and she'd ask you about them and all the words you put in there weren't gibberish, or made no sense with the plot of the song.

She loved to hear you say the lyrics and how they made so much sense when it came out of your mouth.

Her hands were gripping your back as your head laid on the top of hers while her head was on your chest.

You woke up a while before the announcement to wake everyone up and you immediately went to your desk where all your music was. You didn't finish your lyrics yet so you were just thinking.

Nagito slowly woke up and looked up at you as soon as she saw she was in the bed alone.

"What... Are you making a song about? The one you did yesterday?" You heard her say as you kinda looked her up and down seeing her hair was slightly more messy and her shirt lifted up a bit.