giorno giovanna

'Just send it...'

'But what if he doesn't want to?'

'Just send it!'

'But what if I annoy him'

"GIORNO!"

Trish screamed in her ear. "Huh?"

"Just send the message I came for moral support if you're not gonna do it we're going to his house! Cmon!"

She was in the verge of hyperventilation, she's liked your for so long, you've came to the mansion before but you only came after the 'incident' and went back home.
You've either came there for work, and work only. You never stayed.

It's been 8 years, she wanted to see you again, so, so, so, so, SO badly.

And not for work, not at all.

Before Giorno was out of her trans Trish snatched her phone and sent the message

Goldilock🥴
Come over?

She almost jumped out of her damn skin, She was panicking.

"What the hell Trish? What if-"

"Listen to me, just get it over with,I'm 90% sure he likes you the same way. It's better to just get it I
over with, and if he doesn't or says no it's all in the past!"

Giorno stared at her and soon smiled. "Thank you, Trish... Now, go on your mission with mista."

Trish smiled and walked out of the huge office.

Tattoo face✅
Aight sure, what time?

Goldilock 🥴
Any time you aren't busy.

Tattoo face✅
Coming rn

Goldilock 🥴
Ok.

She threw her phone across the room and straightened up her room, putting on perfume, and lip gloss, makeup, so much. As if she was about to get laid. (?)

She vacuumed in the couch and cleaned up all of their rooms, mista's was the worst. Trish's room was actually pretty clean another reason she liked being with her,.fugo's was... Alright. He has those anger problems so she would understand why.

She was in the midst of finishing her room and she heard you knock at the door.

She tripped over a few things and smithed out her short dress and taking a deep breath as she opened the door.

"Pizza's here! Would you like to make a tip to the children's hospital?" This greasy ass guy came up to her door holding 2 pizza's and cheese bread.

"Um, no thank you... Thank you for the pizza's."

She awkwardly smiled seeing the guy walk down the stairs.

When he left she closed the door and sat on the couch checking if anything was out of place. There wasn't, she she just sat checking her phone time or any other messages. She took her hair out of the braids she had always had since she was 15.