Jolyne Kujo

"You feeling the burn!?"

You were on the verge of passing out, you were lifting dumbbells weighing 25. He was lifting 30 and you could hear him breathing in and out.

"I'm feeling it... I think I'm gonna pass out."

"Alright, stop really quick."

You put down the dumbbells putting your hands on your knees in exhaustion.

He came close to you and put his hand on your forehead.

"You feel a bit hot, here's some water, mine is colder so take it."

He was just your trainer, now he's giving you his water? That he put his MOUTH on?

"... Thanks..." Why the hell did you take it? Fucking weirdo. You picked up his water and drunk it, it was colder.

"Now, I bet you don't really care, but let's work on glute, with weights?"

You saw him crack his knuckles taking a deep breath in as he picked up a 30.

"Shit. That's hot, oh my God"

You slapped yourself which startled him making him look. What were you thinking!? You are straight! ...right?

"You alright?"

You nodded. He handed you the 30 weigh dumbbell.

It almost dragged you down. "Shit man! This is heavy! The hell!?"

He shrugged smiling.

You spread your feet apart like he taught you, the weight dragged you down a bit too low.

"Hey hey, not too low."

He put his hands under your... Ass. It did help but..

"Ok uh- you can let go of me now, that's a bit awkward."

He looked up at you giving an embarrassed sound.

"Joel?"

You and him looked back as someone called his name, it was a lady, she was pretty, she looked young, black long beautiful hair with a bit of gray which was barely able to see, she must've been in her 40's.

"Mom? The doc said you shouldn't work out! Why are you here?"

"I wanted to just run a bit... Cardio."

You saw Joel get a bit loud with his mom but in worry, not rudeness or anger as his mom quietly, lowly responded back.

He gave in, you could tell he loved his mom, spoils her maybe?

"Fine. 20 minutes on the treadmill and you've gotta go. Ok?"

She nodded as a tired wholesome smile went to her face, she was hot but also... Cute in a way.

He walked back to you with his hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry, that was my ma-"