babies. #𝘓 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵

You're a house husband, she worked a lot and wasn't able to come home most of the time.

But whenever she did she spent the with you and the kids as much as she could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
......

"Yes, right, that's is a very good idea."

She was on the phone during breakfast.

"It is obvious that kira is really smart, so... They either have to be working for someone because it is way too much going on at the moment."

....

"You gonna eat?" You whispered to her no one else in her team knew about her marriage or the kids.

She looked at you and nodded her head.

"Daddy... I want chocolate pancakes not blueberry!" You heard your oldest child say to you.

"Well-"

"No! Blue berry are way better!"

Your youngest one said.

"Hey, hey SHH... Mommies on the phone you two." You said pointing to her as she tried to cancel out their noise by raising her voice a bit.

They continued bickering loudly. The youngest started to cry and then from pancakes their argument went to a toy, then who mommy loved most, who was the favorite, and then back to the pancakes.

They were just 7 and 5 so you couldn't do much.

"Mommy! Aren't chocolate pancakes better than blueberry?" The oldest said tugging on her pant leg.

She leaned the phone away from her face.

"Mommy is busy Caleb. Please just eat blueberry, daddy worked hard on those he would be really sad if you didn't eat them, look."

She pointed at you as you made a fake crying face.

Caleb sighed and say down. L smiled.

"Who the hell was that?"

You heard someone say fr the phone.
Shit.

"Nothing, back to what we were talking about."

"Was that a kid!?" You heard misa yell from the phone which almost split apart your damn ears.

"Mommy! He's making fun of me, he said my nose was big!"

The youngest, Lucas, pointed at Caleb, and you were slumped on the couch exhausted. She sighed and went back to the phone.

"I told you it was nothing, please, misa."

"There it is again! I definitely hear a kid! ARE YOU A MOM!?"

"Wait really! Congrats!- wait, if they can talk, they must at least be a few years old... You've had a kid for how long and haven't said anything to us!?"

She plopped on the couch swinging the phone into your chest.

"Hey guys."

"Y/N?"

There was the whole team on that call? You smiled happy to hear their voices again.

"Yep, she handed the phone to me so I guess it's time to tell you guys?"
.
"We're married."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"あなたはココナッツのようなにおいがします、L。"