Draken. (Tokyo Revengers)

🛑🚨🛑(MAJOR SPOILERS)🚧🚨🚧
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You looked at the woman standing before you. You were best friends with takemichi and he was absolutely terrified of them, shaking in his boots especially when Hinata slapped Mikey.

You weren't scared you believed they were pretty cool but you kept staring at Draken.

You and Emma have been... "Fighting" over her. Both gaining her attention was basically a competition between you two.

You were better at it, she was bisexual but you intrigued her more. Emma always glared at you when you went past them. She really didn't like you.

You didn't care, she liked you more and that was obvious.

"Hey, do you wanna go get some ramen some time?"

That threw you out of your thoughts, is she asking you on a date?

"Huh? Are we going to your place after?" You looked at the tall girl, she was shorter than you, but tall for a woman.

She soon remembered where she lives and shook her head frantically.

"I- Maybe..?"

"I was told you live in a brothel."

She looked at you embarrassed. "Who the hell told you?" She looked angry but also... Sad?

"Huh? I just heard it. But that's fine! We can go to your place!"

She relaxed a bit.

"I've... Liked you. For a long, long, time. I hope this isn't the wrong time to say this." You were both just taking a walk, alone, it was relaxing.

"I... I've liked you too. For a while the first time I saw you I thought you were beautiful. I couldn't stop staring, remember that?"

She nodded, memories.

"So can we... Be a thing?" She blushed she was as red as a beet.

You roughly picked her up and kissed her, it was almost like a romance movie in the making, you swirled her around and gave her a passionate kiss. (Cringe 😐)

She grabbed your neck and pulled away still red.

"Ive wanted this for so long." She whispered hugging you and laying her head on your chest.

You kissed her forehead gently.

"Me too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"私を置きなさい、人々は見つめています。"

"im gonna carry you all the way home."

༊*·˚