Moon

Your night had been restless, a wandering mind had kept you up. Thoughts of a particular animatronic had clouded your dreams, leaving you disorderly and drowsy as you made it into work the following morning. You headed straight for the Atrium, planning to use the side entrance to make your way down to Parts and Service. Crossing the floor however, you ran into your supervisor.

"(Y/N)! Good morning." He said as he approached. "I wanted to thank you for staying over last night."

"Oh, no worries." You said, stifling a yawn. "I had him fixed up in no time."

"I saw that," He looked you up and down, the steal color of his eyes giving you a shiver. "How was it exactly? I've been told the Daycare Attendant is tricky to work with."

A slight blush creeped up your neck in memory of last night's events, and you cleared your throat before giving your answer.

"Not to bad, his internals are a bit complicated, but nothing I couldn't handle."

"Excellent." He patted your shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze, you'd be unsettled by this normally, but he removed his hand quickly. "Keep up the great work (Y/N), I'll see you around."

"Thanks-" A bit apprehensive, you watched him walk away for a moment, but then turned and continued towards the door.

The tunnel down to Parts and Service was chilly, the concrete stairway echoing your footsteps as you made your way down the hall. The lights flickered on as you entered, motion sensory was used for most of Fazbear's lighting systems. Approaching the work bench, you strapped your tool-belt around your waist, and set to work on your morning routines. Work was slow in the maintenance department for the most part, the robots were your specialty. If anything were to malfunction, like the stage, lights, building utilities, or attractions, that was handled by another group of mechanics. They usually stayed up on the main floor, responding to requests, so normally you were down here by yourself. You are the only robot technician for the main group, but you did help repair the assistant bots when needed. With not a whole lot to do at the moment, you let yourself drift back to yesterday, remembering the time you spent with Sun. You were wondering what he was doing right now. Preparing for the arrival of children? Cleaning up? Perhaps he was organizing his glitter glue, or coloring a picture. That thought made you smile, picturing Sun holding a crayon in his over-sized hand, doing his best to draw. Was he thinking of you, the same way you were thinking of him? Of course not, he's a robot, why would he be thinking about you? You tumbled out of your thoughts with a sigh, deciding to distract yourself by cleaning your tools. You'd see him this afternoon, you would just have to make it through the work day first.

"Good morning (Y/N)!"

The sudden voice startled you, causing you to drop the wrench you'd been holding. "Oh, Freddy-" You leaned down to pick it up. "I didn't hear you come in."

"I did not mean to startle you (Y/N)." The bear said, moving to stand in front of you.

"It's all good Fazbear," You smiled up at him, thankful for the distraction. "What's up?"

"I wanted to check in with you, I noticed you leaving quite late yesterday." Freddy blinked, the motion seeming odd. He must have seen you on the cameras.

"Oh that," You laughed nervously, "I was asked to stay over to fix the Daycare Attendant."

"The Daycare Attendant?!" Freddy stepped towards you in a protective manor, his eyes scanning you for any discrepancy. "You are unharmed," he sighed with relief, "I am glad."

"What do you mean? Of course I'm fine-" You took a precautious step back, not sure as to why Freddy would react so drastically.

"The Daycare Attendant is very dangerous (Y/N), especially at night. The lights in the Daycare are never to be turned off during business hours."