Internal Damage

You tumbled out of his lap, scuttling backwards until your back hit the far wall. The absence of his heat sent an immediate chill through your body. Those chills spread, roaming every inch of your skin until each hair was standing on edge. You looked around, frantic to find an exit, but there wasn't one in sight. You didn't know where you were, but you had certainly never been in this room before. He sat opposite you, his legs crossed, watching with slight amusement at your attempt to escape.

"I said take it easy, unless you want to hurt yourself even more."

"Where have you taken me?" You croaked, your voice still shrill from the damage done to your neck.

"I didn't take you anywhere." His eyes narrowed. "You've been passed out in our room since closing."

"Your...room?" You took a closer look at the space around you. A small room, filled with various toys, crafts, and children's drawings. An old blanket and some frumpy pillows scattered the floor. You were still in the Pizzaplex then, and it being after hours explained why Moon was here. You slowly sat up, turned, and noticed the balcony behind you that lead out to a small platform, the Superstar Daycare several feet below. So this is what was up here, you assumed it had just been a charging station for them, but it was nothing compared to the glamrock's rooms.

"Could have left you on the floor, but Sun insisted we take you up here." Moon relaxed against the wall behind him, his attitude seeming annoyed. He sat in the shadows, the dim lighting in here keeping his features hidden from you, except for those large red eyes.

"Wait.." Your gaze rose to meet his. Your hand slowly slid up to your neck, rubbing gently against the bruised surface. It was tender, and it stung under the touch of your fingertips. "You saved me from Monty?"

"Sun did," His eyes drifted downwards, focusing on something on the floor. "With my help of course.."

"Sun.." You whispered, tears once again filling your eyes. He had come to your rescue, even after running away from him, pushing him away and telling him he couldn't be your friend. He had still saved you from Monty. "I need to speak with him." You sniffled and wiped your eyes, "I need to thank him, a-and apologize."

"Well you'll just have to wait till morning." Moon looked back up at you. "You're stuck with me until then."

"You're not going to try and kill me again are you?" Your eyes narrowed at him, you were surprised he hadn't tried to already.

"Kill you?" The robot leaned forward, propping one knee up to rest his arm against it. "Is that what you thought I was going to do?"

"Obviously!" You huffed, this side of him was much more complicated to deal with, he is nowhere near as easy going as Sun.

Moon laughed. The bells around his wrists jingled and collided with the sound of his maniacal chuckle. The sound sent a shiver over your shoulders, and you shuttered. Why did such a vicious noise sound almost...charming?

"I may have roughed you up a bit," Moon's eyes blinked slowly, their attention focused on you. "But I wasn't going to kill you."

"Roughed me up? What's that supposed to mean?" You raised a brow at the bot, still unsure if you should trust him or not.

"Oh you know, actually have the courage to do some of the things that Sun has been thinking about."

A blush creeped across your face.

"What do you mean?"

"He'd be angry if I told you." Moon eased his hand up and rested it against his cheek, his elbow propped atop his knee. He leaned close enough for the small amount of light in the room to catch his face, just in time for you to glimpse his tongue gliding along his teeth.