Chapter Twenty Seven: Did you think i wouldn't?

Allie,

Plane booked, bag packed and I'm on the way. I'm so sorry I didn't read this until today, you sent it last week and I fear I may be too late but daren't ring. I can't hear that news on the phone. I have booked a hotel in St George, so I am far enough away from my family but close enough I can get to yours.

I will come straight to your mamas from the plane. I'm due in at Three pm this afternoon.

I don't know what else to say. I'm so sorry I am not there with you already. Did you really think I wouldn't come?!

Allie... It's me and you until the end of time, whether we are in each others week to week or not. I will always be there, you just have to ask.

You realise that picture of us looks like Harper and Charlie when they were six. I had no idea how much Charlie resembled me until I saw that.

I love your Mamas heart Allie, you are so much like her, always wanting more for others than yourself, and so full of love and strength. I admire and love you both. I want so much to be able to tell her that myself. I hope I can. I can stay as long as you need me. I've taken some compassionate leave and my girls season has just come to an end so they can spare me.
I think I have some things to confess, perhaps things your mama never wanted me to tell you but they only inspire me, and they would you too, she is so incredible.

Please god I hope I'm not too late.

I'm coming Allie,

I Love you both,

See you later on today,

Willa xx