11

by the time josie was done it was 5 minutes before the start of the party. josie's surprised she cut it that close. instead of just going to hopes room she went straight to the party.

walking into the gym it was beautiful looking. lizzie really did a good job on planning everything.

"josie saltzman."

josie turns around quickly to see jade. the last time she saw jade was when she was babysit. josie may have also had a slight crush on her but that's beside the point.

"jade, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"i figured id come back and visit the school, lizzie told me about the party and said i should come so here i am."

josie smiles. "it's good to see you again."

"you to josie, you and lizzie really have grown up."

"well it has been years, and you haven't aged at all." josie says knowing that jade was a vampire. jade laughs lightly at that.

"guess that's the only good thing with being a vampire."

the two continue to talk for awhile until josie catches a glimpse of hope whos walking into the gym. the two lock eyes and it feels like everything's disappeared and it's only them in the room.

hope smiles at josie and starts heading over. she still hasn't seen jades face. when she comes over jade stops talking and looks to hope who looks back at jade.

"wow little mikaelson." hope seems to be a little confused on why jade is here. josie does remember telling hope about the crush she had on jade. josie hopes that she forgot about it.

"not so little anymore." hope says with a little snarky ness to her voice. josie knows hope can be a little jealous from time to time but she didn't think she would be tonight.

"i think im going to get some drinks, i'll be back." jade says rubbing josies arm as she walks off. it doesn't go unnoticed by hope.

before josie knows it she's being dragged away from the party and shoved into a closet with hope right in front of her.

it's dark in the closet, she can barely see hope in front of her. she can only feel her body pressed up against hers.

"what is she doing here?" hope asks.

"she's visiting and lizzie told her to come to the party." josie says trying to adjust her eyes so she can see hopes reaction.

hope rests her hands on josies waist making josie feel a way she hasn't in awhile.

"why was she talking to you?" josie is really starting to not like how many questions hope has. sure she likes when hope is protective but sometimes she gets a little overboard.

josie reaches out putting her hands on both sides of hopes face. she can feel hope start to relax.

"it was just friendly talk, nothing more." josie says hoping she'll calm down more.

"you sure, seemed like it was more to her."

josie let's out a sigh. technically hope shouldn't be acting like this due to the fact they agreed to be just friends for the time being.

"hope, you do know we aren't together." josie can barely see hopes face fall.

"i know." she simply says.

"then why are you acting like this?" josie asks getting a little closer to hope. her hands still resting on her face.

hope doesn't say anything for a few minutes. she then leans forward resting her forehead on josie's. they both close there eyes at the contact.

"i-i just don't want to see anyone else being flirty with you."

that's when josie finally understood. maybe hope regrets the decision she make of wanting to just be friends for awhile.

"you know i can't just make people not that way, im single and people know that so that's why they do that." josie says. hope lets out a frustrated sigh.

"i know but people should know your mine and you aren't completely single." hope states.

josie let's out a laugh. "i am single hope, and im not yours yet." josie let's go of hopes face and back away from her slightly.

she can sense hope staring at her through the dark.

"well what happens if i said i didn't want to be friends anymore." hope rushes out quickly. josie stays with her back against the wall.

"well that would change things." josie teases trying to get hope to say the words.

hope comes closer again. her breath feels hot against josies face and it almost makes her lean in to kiss hopes lips for the first time in awhile.

"i want you jo." hope lets out. josie can't resist from leaning in anymore. as both there lips touch it feels like fire through josie's veins.

the kiss starts our rough and sloppy. it's from all the lust and pinning and hurt from the past months all coming together in one kiss.

the two break apart and hope brings josies bottom lip with her letting it go with a pop which collectively turns josie on even more.

out of breath josie watches hope who looks at her with nothing but desire.

"i um we should get back to that party." josie says trying to move away but hope keeps her trapped between her and the wall.

"just a few more minutes." hope says dipping her head to josies neck leaving soft kisses along it leading up to her jaw. josie leans her head back for hope to have more access.

"they might wonder where we are." josie says again through a rough voice.

hope still doesn't see to care. she continues to leave kisses along josies jaw until she goes back to her lips kissing josie again.

josie tangles her fingers in hopes hair letting herself soak in hopes presence. it feels right to josie. way better than landon ever felt.

hope back away leaning her forehead on josies again. "okay we should go back now." hope says. josie chuckles lightly removing her hands from hopes hair.

"lead the way." josie says and hope opens the door and the two head back to the party hoping nobody realized they were gone for too long.

author note: well they kissed🤯