Chapter 1: Blue

Disclaimer: This story is a making of my mind only, I do not own any of the characters used

TW: Contains strong implications of r*pe and sexual violence, viewer discretion is advised, stay safe my lovelies and be kind to yourselves ❤️

"Hey Ronicaaa!" Kurt and Ram staggered over to Veronica, she managed to avoid them for a little while, begging Heather to open the car door, knowing the Heathers were bitches but Jesus Christ.

"Heather open the door!" Veronica called, knocking on the window of the car before quickly moving away as Kurt and Ram approached, backing away from them, drunk as they were, they sure had the ability to corner her.

She stepped back from Ram as much as she could, not noticing Kurt had come behind her before he grabbed her around the waist, hooking his arm around her, she attempted to pull herself free of him but in doing so caused the towering jock to lose his balance and pull her backwards with him

Veronica fell down, hitting the back of her head hard on a protruding stone near a tree "ah" she winced, holding her head, pulling her hand away and seeing blood on her fingertips, not having much time to respond to her injury though before she looked up and saw Kurt and Ram coming a lot closer, if only if it were to check if she was okay...

And that, that was the beginning of the end for Veronica.

"Maybe we should help her, Heather" Mac said as Veronica's pleas for help and repeated "no's" were heard in the background, not daring to look at what was happening to her once best friend, but she could only imagine she was trying to fight them off.

"Shut up Heather" Duke spat, before doing the exact opposite and driving off, leaving Veronica to her fate. Mac remained silent, looking out the window, avoiding even looking at Heather.

Veronica gave one more pleading look to the Heathers, an attempt at some mercy, an appeal to their humanity, but was met with none as she watched the headlights turn away from her and the car disappear into the distance.

She laid there, too scared to speak, too scared to move as she watched them finally leave, she didn't remember exactly when but at some point she gave up pleading for them to stop, telling them no, and attempting to fight them off, she became paralysed by the whole situation, unable to move, even as she watched them pull their pants up and walk away, laughing with each other about how they "scored Veronica" she still didn't move.

She was frozen

In shock?

Fear?

Pain?

Perhaps a bit of everything.

Bruised, beaten and broken. Violated. Her head pounded, her vision blurred as her eyes filled with tears, and her whole body ached as if it had been fucked with a chainsaw. She let out a gasp as she sobbed. She could taste blood in her mouth and she wasn't sure if it was Ram's blood from biting down on him when he tried to force himself in her mouth, or if it was her blood from the proceeding punch in the face she got from him after.

Heather Chandler appeared next to her, her arms folded as she bent down next to her "poor little Veronica, left outside all alone, so, you still wanna be a Heather?" She chortled

"Shut up Heather" she told her weakly as her surroundings faded into nothingness, feeling the cold bite at her but unable to do anything but welcome the darkness that greeted her.

"Gee Veronica, you're not looking so well" Heather Chandler turned her head sideways, looking down at the brunette before she lost consciousness.

Author Note: Oh my god, it's been so long since I wrote fanfiction! Feels good to be back ☺️  How did I do? I feel like a newbie writer again

Let me know what you think of this fic so far, don't forget to comment and vote and I'll post the next chapter soon, which will be longer, this one is just quite short because it's the introduction and also if I'm honest I don't want to use much detail in this chapter