No Pain More Game

"Ms. Oaks?"

I woke in a hospital and saw a tall man standing in front of me. "Ms. Oaks?"

   I nodded. "Ms. Oaks, I am the pack doctor. Do you know why you collapsed this evening?"

    I shook my head.  "Well, I understand you've been rejected last month." I just starred at the man. "You moved to another school, thinking it would take away the pain. You came back because of the flood, only to see your mate kissing your friend."

    I gave the man a dirty look. He simply smiled and continued. "It over whelmed you with so much pain...here you are!" He threw his hands up.

     "Every time you felt pain, it's because he was with someone else. But did you ever think, that when you were with someone, it caused him pain?"

     My eyebrow raised. "Didn't think so." He walked over to the curtain on my left.

     He grabbed it and pulled it back. There laying in the bed, was Kevin. "Oh, and also...this boy is my son. When you wake up, there will be a woman here. She will take away the bond thing so you and my son don't feel pain and....." Everything went black.

    When I woke up, an elderly woman was saying random words and phrases. I blacked out again.

   I woke up in my room this time. My mom, Kerry, Anne, and...Ariel. I blinked a couple times and gasped for air. I sat up and looked around. Everyone smiled but Ariel. "Hey."

I said as they all excitedly waved back.

   "We just wanted to see if you were okay." Kerry said.

    "And to say hi!" Anne jumped up and down like an excited five year old.

    I smiled and looked to my phone. I had a text message.

'Unknown

     Pack meeting today. 3 pm. Don't be late. No excuses. All must show up. '

     I growled as I slammed my phone on the table. They slowly crept out but Ariel stayed.  She waited until everyone left and began to blabber. "Blair, I'm so, so, sorry! I didn't know! I didn't mean to."

   "It's fine. I don't give a crap! Just as long as we're still friends."  She sort of smiled.  She nodded as she ran to me and put me into a bear hug.

    Ariel and I walked through the woods together. When we got to the pack meeting, all eyes were on us. I rolled my eyes and we sat on a log next to the fire pit. I put on a fake smile and started talking about old memories with Ariel.

    Kevin came over. Not giving me one look, he sat next to Ariel. She turned to him giving him a 'what are you doing' look and looked back at me. "Go on, kiss!" I laughed as I pushed her towards Kevin.

    I kept fake-smiling and looked at the concerned faces around me. "Attention!" The alpha walked over. "There has been sightings of rogues."

     The others all whispered among themselves. "We've been informed that they're approaching the east border of the territory!"

    Everyone's eyes widened at the word now. We all got up and shifted. 'No. Blair, you are not a full wolf. Stay behind!' The alpha said through the mind link.

   I growled. I watched as they ran into the woods and disappeared. 'Five...four...three...two... SHOW TIME!' I thought.

    I darted into the woods trying to stay as far way as possible so they couldn't sense me there. I hid far behind, watching the fight at the rogue camp. Limbs ripping off every second. As the alpha was fighting with a bigger rogue wolf, another was sneaking in behind him.

   I sprang out from behind the shrub and tackled the second rogue. I bit down on its neck and killed it. The alpha killed the other rogue at the same time. He glanced at me. 'I Told You To Stay Behind!'

   'Well if I didn't show up, you would of been dog food!'

     His wolf let out a sigh. 'You're right.  I'm sorry. Thank you, Blair." He bowed his head. 

     I ran off and killed another rogue.

          We got back to our field and sat down, still in our wolf forms. I was happy with myself. I disobeyed the alpha, got away with it, and killed about eleven rogues!

      In school, Kerry, Anne, and I sat with Ariel at lunch. Also, I broke up with my human boyfriend and got a got a new one. The one and only, without a mate...WAIT FOR IT.... Alpha Mason Carter.

(A/n)

Sorry! I can't really think! I know it sucked, but I tried. :(