All of you?

2 Months Later

"Blair!! Blair we have something to tell you!" Bailey and Lexi ran up to the ice cream counter.

"Guys, I'm working. can't you tell me later?" I sighed.

"NO!" a growl erupted from Danny who just currently walked in.

I flinched. "Blair, it's in emergency! It's for your own good, just please, come with us."

I thought about it. Then I took off my apron and signed out. We headed to the parking lot and got in Danny's car.

He sped off towards Bailey and his house. "Okay, don't freak out ok?" Lexi said solicitously.

I raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Ok. Blair... usandeveryonethatsitsatourtablearevampiresandweareabouttobeunderattackandiftheyfindoutyourwithustheywillkillyousowearegoingtohideyou." Bailey rambled.

"What?"

"We are vampires Blair! All of us! And if we don't hide you, you will die!" Danny shouted.

I sighed. "Demetri told me what he was. I kinda figured you would be something too."

While Danny glared at me, Lexi and Bailey stared in shock. I pulled out my phone and called Demetri. "Hello?"

"Demetri, you're on speaker. I have to tell you all something."

"Guys, I'm part werewolf. Not entirely, only half. I'm not strong in human form nor do I have a scent. I'm pretty much hidden."

I told them my story and why u moved to Georgia as well. For the rest of the ride, no body talked.

When we arrived though, Lexi and Bailey suffocated me in a hug. Danny even looked at me with sympathy. "We don't care what you are. You're one of us."

I smiled. "Blair, can I talk to you?"

I turned to see Demetri behind me. I nodded. Everyone around us left.

"Blair, over the past couple months I got to know you. I know it seems like I'm rushing into things, and we're about to go under attack, but I fell in love with you. Your pale skin, your silver eyes, your black hair. You're so innocent and angelic, the way you make the world seem like a beautiful place. I've fallen for you."

Comment tell me what you think! :)