Plot

As the vampires rested along the border of my old pack's territory, I took off towards the woods. My my wolf form, I knocked down trees, clawing at the bark, and tearing branches off with my teeth. Then I shifted to my human form. punching away at anything and everything.
I sat on a patch of moss. I sobbed into my dirty, bloody, hands. I never wanted to come back here. I never wanted to see any of their faces again. I wanted to disappear and start over.
But no. I came back. Fate brought me here. I couldn't run away from my problems. I needed to face them. I need to face them, and prove them all wrong. Show them how strong this Omega really is. But to see Kevin, Ariel, and Mason. Heart breaking.
I cried even harder as my mind exploded with the past. "Blair?"
Demetri came out. "Blair, I'm sorry. I thought you would enjoy getting back at your old pack. I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you cry." He sped over and engulfed me into a hug.
"Do you think you will be able to fight, or do you want to stay behind?" he asked solicitously.
"I can do this."
And we headed back to plot our attack.

A/n: Thank you, everyone who read this story. I know, it's pretty confusing, and honestly and didn't even know what I was writing about half the time. But the end is literally about to be typed so... Pass my story on. :) it would mean a lot to me. And tell me what you think about it and how you think it should end. Should I add anything? But in the end, I'm going to have alternate endings, so you can choose with you like best.

Also, check out my other stories. ;) Alright, thanks little Wattpandas.