Ending 3

**starts off at the ending of the chapter: Plot.***

...I came back. Fate brought me here. I couldn't run away from my problems. I needed to face them. I need to face them, and prove them all wrong. Show them how strong this Omega really is. But to see Kevin, Ariel, and Mason. Heart breaking.

I cried even harder as my mind exploded with the past. "Blair?"

Demetri came out. "Blair, I'm sorry. I thought you would enjoy getting back at your old pack. I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you cry." He sped over and engulfed me into a hug.

"Do you think you will be able to fight, or do you want to stay behind?" he asked solicitously.

"I can do this."

And we headed back to plot our attack.

That night as everyone hunted or wandered, I was left alone at our camp. I sat on the cold, moist, ground and made a fire. I sat there, watching the flames dance. While I concentrated on the flaming wave of scarlet red and orange, branches snapped behind me. I figured that it was the coven coming back.

But there was silence. Only the crackling of the fire wood. I waited, until someone would come out. But no one did. I felt as if I was being watched. I turned away from the flames, and looked into the dark silhouettes of trees.

Nothing. No one.

I turned back to flame, thinking I was alone. But I was wrong.

His dark hair was and messy. His eyes gleamed with the reflection of the flame. He stood there, peering down at my frozen body. Not once did I move, nor blink, nor breathe. Just sat there. Frozen.

Kevin.

He growled. Not out of anger. But what sounded like protectiveness, possessiveness, and longing. He lunged forward, and tackled me to the soft, mossy, forest floor. He grabbed my wrists, straddled me, and growled again. There was emotion in his eyes. Sadness, hope, and... love?

Tears formed in his eyes and he sighed. He released my wrists, picked me up, and braces me in a hug. All I was thinking was, why was he doing this? Why is he here?

"I thought you were gone. I thought you died, Blair! Died!" he cried into my hair.

I was still frozen. "Blair, I'm so sorry. So, so, sorry." He cried.

He finally stopped hugging me and looked into my eyes. "What? What's wrong?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?" I pushed him away. "You rejected me! You caused me pain! I hated my life, Kevin! I wanted to die!" I yelled, angrily.

"I was foolish! I was trying to show off. I made a huge mistake. Blair, I love you! Always have, always will! I never stopped loving you, Blair!"

I kept a straight face. "The mate bond was removed." I said monotonously.

"The feelings never left." he cupped my face and kissed me.

Did I kiss him back?

Well not at first... But Hell Yeah, I did!!

I felt fireworks erupt in my stomach and my brain did a back flip. Apparently, his did too.

He stepped away from each other, each grasping our own heads. I felt light headed, but full of energy. Suddenly, the pain stopped. I looked up to face Kevin.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "The mate bond is back." Kevin was full on gleaming.

He ran up to me and kissed me passionately. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on my own. "Mine." He said.

----------------------___*************_____

That's It!! The End. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading this story though. I thought it was going to be my most unsuccessful book, but look how that turned out. Lol

But I'm thinking about writing a sequel... So tell me what you think!!