5

Being shoved into an already packed cell I ignored the guys in the cell across the way

Being shoved into an already packed cell I ignored the guys in the cell across the way. All of us pretending to not know each other. Namjoon, Hobi, Jungkook, Jimin, and Fuckface were already sitting there. Jin and Tae were missing so maybe they got away.

Eyeing Namjoon I looked over the group with a raised brow silently asking what they were in for and with that Namjoon made a hand signal for robbery, so we were all here for the same thing.

We've all seen the cop shows on TV, if you ever wind up in a cell with your accomplice, always act like you don't know each other. No need to give them more evidence than they probably already had, if any, but Jin joined us shortly looking thoroughly annoyed with everything.

His clothes looked slightly roughed up and a bruise was forming on one cheek.

"You didn't even laugh at my jokes. No sense of humour." He huffed, throwing himself down on a bench.

The cops pulled me into an interrogation room, a small old ass tv was placed in the corner as they displayed their so-called evidence.

"Do you know these men?" This all felt a little off for the lack of evidence they had. Just some footage of all of us near the store but not actually going into or leaving the store except for me and Fuckface.

"Never seen them before in my life" I don't even look at the monitor and the officer doesn't say shit about it. "I want a lawyer"

"Funny, that's not what they said about you" lies, he's trying to trick me into ratting them out. But I knew they wouldn't do that to me.

"And this guy?" He pointed to Yoongi in the footage of him tapping his foot whilst I propped his jacket in my dress. "This guy says you're his and I quote Kitten"

"I want a lawyer" For as smart as Hobi is, the fucking idiot forgot to check for cameras around the jewellery store. That's what got us caught and now we're going to have to think of a way of getting out of this fucking mess. God I hope Namjoon had a plan.

Chucking me back into holding, I'm stuck seated waiting for my lawyer to show up. I got almost excited when the door flung open but it was just more police carting Taehyung inside by his arms and legs.

"I told you I'm not crazy! You can even ask my therapist, or call Oprah and she'll tell you!" Tae shouted as he was thrown into the cell with the rest of the boys.

We sat there for the full hours they could legally hold us before they finally let us go due to lack of evidence by their superiors. In the meantime it gave me a whole new appreciation for Jin's cooking because prison food sucks, dry bologna sandwiches and bottles of water are not meals. They released us separately one by one and by the time we all made it back to the house it was well into the night the next day.