15

Getting dressed got me quite excited about going out tonight, it had been a while and even though it wasn't a real date, it's still nice to dress pretty once in a while

I knew this backless, plunged silver dress was going to knock Yoongi's socks off but coming down the stairs I didn't expect him to be standing at the bottom to meet me with his mouth wide open.

"You're drooling baby" I tease and laugh as I pass him.

"You look nice.." He mutters as he clears his throat.

"Nice?" I pout "Excuse me Min Yoongi but I haven't been this gorgeous in months. You better respect me and the drip" I point to my very expensive outfit.

"I said you looked nice.. god there's no pleasing you" He grumbles. "Turn around woman"

"W-What are you doing?" I whine as he covers my eyes, after it took me an hour to do my makeup.

"I'm blindfolding you" He states the obvious as he ties a strip of black satin fabric around my head.

"I thought we were going out, if I've gotten all dressed up just to be blindly fucked against the livingroom sofa I'm going to be so fucking pissed at you"

"Shut up and trust me" He guides me to the front door. I can't see anything but we walk outside, and I can hear the thrumming of a car engine and I almost topple after feeling nothing under one of my feet.

"Why does this feel like a cliff edge?" I made a smart ass remark.

"It's the curb, stop being a dramatic dumbass and walk" He grips my arm directing me to the side of the road.

"I feel like a hostage" I bite my lip and Yoongi stops and I feel his lips close to mine.

"Maybe I should fucking gag you" He says in a whisper and my pussy clenched at the thought of being gagged and tied up as he fucked me.

I'm almost tempted to kiss him but he helps me into the back seat of a car and he then sits beside me for the journey. I don't know where we're going and it's driving me insane. I complain and whine about telling me where we're going and about wearing the blindfold for a while but Yoongi just ignores me. We start to slow down and I can hear Yoongi Unclip his seat belt.

"Finally!" I hurrah as Yoongi gets out of the car opening my side door "If we're at the strip club I'm going to put your balls in a pretty jar and place them on the fireplace mantle" I threatened as he helped me out of the car.

"Shut up and open your eyes.." he unfolds the scene behind the blindfold.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" I turn around to look out into the street at the bustle of the strip.

"Not down here, up there" I look up to see the enormous rotating stratosphere tower "thought it would be nice to be on top of the world for a change"

"Wow.." is all I can say before we're walking inside.