23

Coming in from the cold, I lean over to unhook Astro's leash and watch him scurry across the carpet to his water bowl in the kitchen

Emptying my pockets I collect the debris of wrappers and shrug off my coat to Yoongi coming up behind me, pinching the arms of the fabric to help me out of it then hanging it up near the door next to his coat.

"I think I might frame it. What do you think?" On inspecting the trash in my hand I held up the card from the flowers that Yoongi had purchased and turned around to give him a sly smirk. teasing him is always fun.

"I think.." He lunges forward but I step back and laugh at him composing himself "We should—" He lunges again and I run away to the sofa. "—Throw it in the garbage where it belongs, haven't I been embarrassed enough today?" He scoffs, placing his hands on his hips.

"I don't know, have you?," I tease and he blows out a childish huff, "You have quite a way with words." I giggle reading the card and he waves a dismissive hand and walks off nonchalantly in the direction of the kitchen, I barely blinked and he misdirects his steps to sprawl himself over me trying to take the card again and I wave my hand away from his grasp, laughing so hard, ultimately falling onto the floor as he holds my hands above my head.

"I'll take that, thank yo—" He stutters, as I roll my hips against him. "That's cheating" He growls as he comes close to my face, still taking the card from my hand, leaning up snickering at me flat out on the soft floor.

"Can't I keep it?" I pout, playing with the neckline of my shirt, pulling it down a little to show off my cleavage.

"No" He smirks, so I pop one button open and bite my lip seductively. "That's not going to work on me Kitt—" I pop the second button and he rolls his eyes but brings them straight back to the top of my shirt "What am I going to do with you?"

"You tell me, baby" I tease him further, and pop the remaining three buttons exposing my breasts, then running my hands down my body against my now exposed skin.

"Well aren't you a greedy girl today" Yoongi leans his head to my body and kisses just above my navel lightly following a path with his lips and tongue until he reaches the valley between my breasts and hooks my thighs over his own, lifting me into his lap. "Very greedy Babygirl"

"Give it to me and I'll show you just how greedy I can be" I mutter sexily in his ear while I play with the back of his slightly overgrown hair and Yoongi can't help but squirm in his seated position on his knees as I rock my hips slightly against him.

"You want it that bad, Kitten?" Yoongi grips my ass harshly, tugging my body flat against his and I'm not even sure we're talking about the card anymore, so I gladly remove my shirt from my shoulders and hook my arms over his head.

"Maybe" I nipped at his bottom lip.

Yoongi heaves my body over his waist, standing to seat himself somewhere more comfortable. The sofa. With me on top of him straddled as he spoils himself in between my tits, licking and sucking the flesh, then fully indulges himself nipping at my nipples.