10

Yoongi

Yoongi

Jungkook was in the foyer waiting to go out with Y/N, they had planned to go out together, she told me since they were going out and not in the house I couldn't say a fucking thing about it, she's putting herself at risk by going out with him, but she'd rather prance around in the new outfit she's been banging on about.

I'm her fucking husband she should be planning stuff with me, so the cops don't get suspicious. But no, that little tanked up dickhead is tapping his foot and checking his shitty watch, while she does her best to quickly get ready.

"Oh Meghan? You're in town?" I overheard, and Jungkook was on the phone "No I'm not busy, I'm always free for your sweet little pussy" Jungkook chuckled down the phone. I stood up from the couch to slap him across the head when he whizzed past me in a hurry. "Hyung tell Y/N, something came up ok". Watching in shock as he flies out the door, I look up as I hear her heels tapping on the hardwood floor of the upstairs hall before she begins to skip down the stairs.

"Jungkook im read-" as the door slammed I was met with her in the middle of the stairs with a frown on her face. "Where's Jungkook?" She asked, knotting her fingers with her shoulders slightly slumped. She knew he had skipped out on her, I could see it in her eyes that she was embarrassed in front of me, they started to glisten a little so she looked down in hurt and disappointment.

"He had to leave Kitten but— I'm going to take you somewhere instead since you're dressed up enough to be seen with me" I said. I hated seeing her upset, it made her look weak, I hated weak. "For the image obviously"

"What are you going to do, drive me off a cliff?" she smirked, but then sighed.

"Sounds fun, but where's the suffering in that?" I shrugged with a small smile.

"You need to apologise to me first.." She crosses her arms over her chest "Not once but twice have you manhandled me and if you ever touch me again I'll kick you so hard you'll —"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

—"never have kids! Wait, what?" She says dumbfounded.

"I'm not saying it again, get in the car"

We drove in silence, not really knowing what to say. I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want to piss her off, my balls had suffered enough; the only time I spoke was when we came upon an extending barrier and an open window.

"Two tickets and a popcorn" I asked and pulled up to a parking space, she looked around at her surroundings before snapping her head in my direction.

"A drive thru movie? How geriatric of you" She laughs as an attendant takes my money and passes me the popcorn that I give straight to Y/N to shut her up.

"Just watch the fucking movie" I say reaching over her into the glove box for my stash to roll up a fat one, I was going to need it being with her for the next hour or so. "I just like to smoke in here" I say as I light it up.