12

Waking up next to a Yoongi was a strange experience, at one point I pretended to be unconscious after nudging him to see if he would try to strangle me in my sleep but if he wanted me to go out like that he had ample attempts to kill me last night

He was a snorer but aslong as he was unconscious and he wasn't talking or being a fucking asshole I didn't really mind him sleeping next to me. After a while I caught myself watching him breathe like a creep, so I slipped away from my bed to go and have a shower since Yoongi's last hurrah ended up all over my tits before he passed out. My head was pounding as I replayed the night's highlights or what I could remember of it. It was great but just a moment of weakness, we both felt nothing for each other, it was just the alcohol.

Washing the sticky smell of liquor, sweat and Yoongi from my skin, I relished in the sting of the hot water on my body wondering how I was going to face his smug or devastated face this morning after he wakes up in my sheets, in my bed, covered in.. me.

I freeze hearing movement across the hall as what I assume to be Yoongi probably confused as he wanders around my bedroom, fumbling about. I heard him muttering to himself and I wondered what he was thinking.

"Kitten?" Yoongi knocks on the bathroom door. "Can I take a piss in here?"

"Yeah sure, the shower curtain is closed, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before" I state the obvious to trigger his memory about last night.

"This isn't the same, I'm not a pervert" He says nonchalantly, the same man who asked if he could have a wank over my tits before he went to sleep last night.

"That's oddly sweet of you" I chuckled.

"Get fucked, you're lucky I didn't need to take a dump in here" He snickered. "That wouldn't have been sweet.at.all" Hearing the not so appealing sound of him taking a piss on the other side of the shower curtain, I paid him no mind as I continued to wash myself, basking in the warmth, not ready to get out yet. "So after last night, I think it's fair that you agree to my no more Jungkook rule. Now that we are fucking."

I frowned as I contemplated his words. Married or not, whatever is going on between us was nothing but a fucked up fabricated mess and especially wasn't enough to give him the grounds to tell me who and what I should be doing.

"Correction Yoongi, we fucked. We are not fucking." I stated a matter of factly.

"Kitten, we fucked more than once so will you just listen to me, I won't tell anyone, it can be our dirty little secret. What was it you said? 'Shut up and fuck me' right?" I can't see him but I know he has a shit eating grin on his face,

"Yoongi, what happened last night was a one-time thing. Like I said, you would probably give me an STI out of spite. In fact, I'm sure I saw a crab scurrying across the bed sheets this morning."

"Probably Jungkook's considering he's not fussy about who he's fucking, like that bitch he dumped you for last night, what was her name again...?"

"Stop lying." You scoffed. "I know you're just saying that to convince me to give him up."