Chapter 4

Bree's POV

I gasped. I couldn't move. Aaron felt the exact same way that I felt. I had no idea what to do now. I walked down the last few steps before walking into the kitchen. I looked at Aaron, he was standing at the island in the middle of the room. His elbows resting on the countertop with his face in his hands. He didn't notice me standing there so I walked up to him smiling to myself. I poked his side and laughed when he jumped. He looked at me surprised while I jumped up onto the counter next to him.

"Everything ok Aar bear?" I looked into his eyes. The suprised look quickly turned into a look of worry and nervousness.
"Yeah. Everything is great." he said nervously. "Uhh how long were you down here?" He mumbled

I looked at him curiously and decided not to let him know that I heard what he said. I'll wait til later when everyone leaves before I tell him how I feel I thought. "I just got down here. Why?" I questioned him.

He looked down at the counter then looked up at me looking relieved. "Oh its nothing." He smiled at me before walking to his coffee maker, making a pot of coffee. "Want a cup?" He asked me before grabbing two mugs. I giggled and shook my head, "did you really ask me that silly question? You've known me since high school. You know that I am the queen of coffee." I giggled again and watched him pour the dark liquid. "I already knew the answer dork. Why else would I grab two mugs. Silly girl." he teased me while putting the coffee pot back.

He grabbed both mugs and turned around while I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and handed me my mug. I smiled and thanked him before taking a sip. I quietly moan in pleasure. "Your coffee is amazing Aaron." I complimented him looking up to see his cheeks slightly pink. I smiled as I drank more of the drink.

"So now what?" I awkwardly asked, looking at my hands, as I jumped and sat on the countertop. Aaron chuckled softly, "well I've got everything set up outside, we could go play some Call of Duty or we could go out back and swim or just relax and wait for the others . Its all up to you." He finished his coffee and grabbed my now empty mug and put them in the sink before leaning against the counter. He crossed his arms and looked at me with a smirk on his face, "and why are you sitting on my counter. That's for food not asses" he laughed. I giggled "well its good that I'm special then." I smiled at him sweetly. He shook his head at me again. I could tell that me being on the counter was bugging him but not to the point of him being mean about it. And now that I know that he feels the same way I do , I may just have to bug him even more. "Let's go outside and just talk or something" I suggested. Aaron nodded and pushed of the counter and walked over to me.

My heart raced as he got closer and stopped right in between my legs. I looked up at him and blushed slightly when I realized how close our faces were. He put his hands on my legs , making me jump. "Wh-What are you doing?" I nervously asked. "Calm down B. I'm just helping you get down, dork." He smiled goofily at me. I blushed even harder when he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist before he put his hands of my lower back and lifted me of the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked down at him, expecting him to set me down right away, but he took two steps backwards and just looked at me while holding me. I looked into his eyes and saw the love and caring in them.

Hot dayum being in his arms like this feels amazing. How could I have been so blind. I sighed as I wondered.

We continued staring at each other for a little bit longer until I noticed that our faces were now inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips. I quickly unwrapped my legs from his waist and put my feet on the floor. The second I pulled away I saw the hurt and sadness on Aarons face and instantly regretted my choice to move. I knew that by the end of the night we will be getting somewhere deeper into our friendship, if what he said was true, and by his body language I could tell it was true.

Aaron had already dropped his hands to his sides and stood there looking at the floor awkwardly. I kept my arms around his neck, stood on my tippy toes and pulled him into a hug. "Hey, don't be sad bear." I whispered into his ear before burying my face into his neck. Aaron wraaped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder facing my neck. The mixture of the smell of the cologne he had on and the warmth of his breath on my neck was turning me on even more than before. "B..." Aaron whispered into my skin, " I have something I need to tell you."

Please don't hate me for the semi cliff hanger. Lol I started his chapter like 2 months ago and finally finished it. So please don't hate me for that also. Haha. I love votes and comments so please do either or both. Hope you enjoyed and the next chapter should be up sooner than this one was.
~KRaZYKoLeGAC